1999 SVT Contour 77K miles

I'm putting up the CSVT for sale, I can't do without an SUV especially with a new house and kid on the way.

The CSVT just turn 77K miles today.

I bought it with 73K miles ~3 months ago for $3,600

since then I have done the following:

$660 - 17" SVT tuner wheels with Kumho tires
$290 - 4 New SVT Struts
$125 - interior carpet
$105 - trim pieces, parking boot
$95 - Cruise Control Module
$40 - HVAC resistor pack, and headlight switch
$40 - Fuel Filter, Spark Plugs, PCV, Full Brake Bleed

That's $1355 in additional parts, not counting my time and labor into any of it, that puts my investment in the car at $5,000

What the car needs: the bumper is still cracked, when I did the shocks I broke the speed sensor on the passenger side rear wheel as a result the ABS light is on (haven't had time to replace or find a new one) The front left axle needs to be readjusted (if I have time this weekend I'll take care of it).

The car is not perfect, small dings on it, interior is a 7 out of 10... but it drives very nice and gets great gas mileage, I get around 22 in the city and 26 on the highway, my best tank was a 30.4mpg and worst a 19.7mpg. It's got some decent acceleration and has some small mods (K&N cone, plug wires, cleaned UIM)

Here's the thread from where I bought the car: http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?t=12808

Here are pics of the car right after I got the wheels:

P1010551.JPG

P1010552.JPG
P1010553.JPG

P1010554.JPG

P1010555.JPG

P1010556.JPG

P1010557.JPG

P1010558.JPG

As far as price goes, I could do the standard ask a high amount take a little less, but I don't feel like wasting anyones time, so the price is Firm @ $4,600

Couple of things to note, there is no radio included with the car, I'm keeping the newly installed Kenwood. I have the carfax which I ran on it, it it it states "Not Actual Mileage Title" it's BS, the title is consistent throughout the year sreported to Carfax, the condition of the car is also consistent with the year & mileage, and the title I have is clear.

Also, so no one's time is wasted, the car is very photogenic, it looks better in the pics than it does up close (i.e. small dings, rock chips etc) I don't want you to think the exterior is mint, not counting the bumper, the exterior is about a 8 out of 10.

Attachments

• CSVT_CarFax.pdf
    73.8 KB · Views: 59

Thread Info