GI: 2002 Regal LS

Hey all, I'm just seeing what I can get for my LS, I want to get a GS real bad (hehe...). I'm a mechanic, specializing in automatic transmissions and diesel trucks (semis), and I take very good care of my car, so it is in extremely good mechanical condition. This would make a terrific platform for a top end swap or a turbo build.

Details -
- 127,xxx miles, still runs perfectly, almost all highway miles.
- Almost every option, except for the sun roof and the chrome 9-spokers. Has the aluminum 6-spokes wheels, in great condition.
- Wonderful highway cruiser, and great around town.
- Midnight Pearl Blue Metallic color, apparently one of the rarer colors.
- Car was bought brand new in 2002 from Gartner Buick in Naperville, IL, brought from St. Louis, MO specially for my dad.
- Owned by my father for the first 96,000 miles of its life, and he is the kind of guy that does absolutely everything that the vehicle needs, no matter the cost.
- Trans. pan was dropped on Friday 6/27. No metal was found, and fluid is in great condition. Trans. is in great condition, especially for the mileage.
- Brand new belt tensioner, NAPA drive belt, Autolite 606 plugs, Beltrand (I think? W/e the top NAPA brand is...) plug wires with a lifetime warranty, PCV valve (all just done on Friday, 6/27)
- Front brakes will be done by my dealer this week under their brake job warranty, with new GM rotors, new GM hardware, and new GM Ceramic pads.
- New BFGoodrich Traction T/A tires, all with 10/32" left.
- KYB GR-2 struts have about 15,000 miles on them.
- Both ball joints, lower control arms and bushings, and outer tie rod ends replaced about 2 months ago. Fuel pressure regulator also replaced at the same time.
- I have service records for absolutely everything done to the car, save for the struts (I, however, have the sales receipt for them).
- Paint is in great condition. Clayed, and treated with Meguiar's 3-step wax. Looks better than many newer cars.
- R/R quarter panel currently dented from an accident, would be professionally fixed through my insurance before vehicle is sold.
- R/F fender dented, would likely not be fixed before selling.

Would probably be sold with all the mods in my signature, except for the H.I.D.'s, and the subs, amps, box, and head unit (stock head unit would be installed). My tinted tails would likely be replaced with original untinted tails, and I would keep the tinted ones for my next car.

Any other questions, feel free to post or PM me, I can give you my phone # through PM if you'd like. Car is located in Naperville, IL.

KBB puts the car at $5,665 Private Party in Good condition.

If sold, I would stand by the vehicle 100%, and would be available for help should any mechanical issues arise.

I'm asking $5500, negotiable. Make an offer!

attist178

Buicks come with O2 tanks
Oct 18, 2007
Naperville, Illinois
Pictures (recent, only changes since they were taken are my tinted tails, H.I.D.'s, and new tires):

As you can see, the paint is realllly shiny...lol.
img7885nj3.jpg

img7892hx2.jpg

img7901ld8.jpg

img7904or3.jpg

img7909sh3.jpg

img7910fp6.jpg

img7700gz7.jpg

Thread Info