AC/Shifter Bezels, COBRA Brakelight TINT, STEEDA Decal...

Have a few items for sale, need some cash to buy a bday present! Looking to sell ASAP, by Wednesday this week. So if you’re interested in anything, let me know...

1. Stock 02' GT A/C - Radio Bezel + Stock Shifter Bezel.

Both were taken off the car waaaaaaay back when I bought silver Mach bezels and swapped these out. They are both in MINT condition, no wear or scratches.

Price: $45 each piece or $80 for both.

3th8.jpg

2bc9.jpg

4xz0.jpg

2. Steeda Windshield Decal.

Bought this in a package set when I had my 96' GT. It is silver in color and has NEVER been used, still has original backing paper - never been touched. I don’t know why I bought the whole decal kit, they must have been running a special, because I only used one small one for the back of my car, haha.

Price: $20

Pic of what it looks like on a car from the Steeda Website:

windshield_decals_md.jpg

Mine in Silver w/backing Paper:

12ab0.jpg

13xf5.jpg

3. 03-04' Cobra Spoiler 3rd Brakelight Tint - 50%. SOLD

If you have any questions or need any other pics please let me know! Like I said I’m looking to sell any of these items fast so get back to me before Thursday. I marked everything down and provided all details on condition, but if you have an offer in mind - throw it out there! I live on the Northside of Chicago right off 90w near Austin/Nagle, we can set up a time to meet up or you can pick the item up at your leisure.

-Edgar

:headbang:

Thread Info

• Blinkstang
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list