'93 Z28 DRAG Car - Complete, less engine.

I have had this car up here and there, but I couldn't pull the trigger on letting it go.. But we're moving, so the decision is being made for me.

The car is a 1993 Z28 with ~103,000 miles on the body. The car had a carb'd LT1 in it for a short while. I pulled and sold the motor and was going back to EFI, but with full time school and full time work, it is hard to find time.

COMPLETE, LESS ENGINE. Even includes full exhaust from headers back.

-Strange 12-bolt rear end - Spool - 4.10 gear
-BMR Lower Arms
-Sphon Heavy Duty Rear Sway bar
-Sphon Torque Arm
-Sub Frame Connectors
-TH-350 Trans built by Dave @ Proformance
-Neal Chance 9" Converter (3,200 stall)
-Weld Pro-Star's all around with fresh Hoosier slicks out back
-ALSO comes with long tubes and full exhaust.

The car is a nasty daily-drag car. It's in good condition, only things that require any attention is the crack in the windshield, and the small chip in the corner of the cowl hood . Comes without rear seats, if that matters.

Also, some misc. stuff will go with the car, like a Comp. 233/236 Cam, MSD ignition parts, power steering, yada yada.

$4,400.... I'm pretty firm on that. This thing is ready to go, wheter or not you go EFI or drop a nasty carb'd small block in it. Come and get it!

568.jpg

16743.jpg

1RWHP

One Slow Cobra
Jun 29, 2005
Thanks ya'll -

I was going to do an LS1 in it... All that's needed is some K-Member modification and some modifying of the harness for the gauge cluster...

Aluminum 5.7 --- Blown Iron Block 4.6... decisions!

This is the car to get it done with.. everything else is done!

1RWHP

One Slow Cobra
Jun 29, 2005
I know it sounds like a hassle, but if you can swing it, pick up the car as is, take what you need, and sell the rest & the parts you swapped... I'm 100% sure you'd come out ahead.

Between the fully built rear end, race TH350, race converter, race suspension, and Pro-Stars... That alone is definitely more than my price to move the whole car. Thats not including MSD ignition, Walbro 255, and all the other crap goin with the car.

I am truly tryin to sell this for a really good deal.. I'd like to keep it all together though

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
I'd prefer to sell the entire car.. I don't have enough time to start parting.

The only reason I'm selling is my family is moving asap.. Tearing into it won't fly unfortunately.

If you have space, pick up the whole car, take what ya need, then sell the rest!

/\ THIS IS 1RWHP, posting from WHTSUPERSTANG's computer.

Thread Info