Tons of parts for sale

Billetflow IRS brace (Black) $100 (spoken for)
99 cobra 28 spline axles (pair) $100
99 cobra upper and lower control arms "make an offer"
99 cobra shocks 55k miles on them -Free-
Autometer Guages:
oil pressure guage- $30
Air Fuel Ratio guage- $40
vert a-pillar duel guage pod - $25
99 cobra front bumper w/fogs painted black $125 (spoken for)
99 cobra stock mid-pipe - $25
fr500 wheels black with polished lip 17/10.5 out back and 17/9 up front. fronts have fairly new tires about 80% tread left, rears sit on bald nittos- $900

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
does it look like this?

5721_d.jpg

Cobra_DJ99

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2004
i actually bought a 03 cobra irs from fearbluer1. i was over there and lyle and dana were helping him get it out of the car. pretty cool guys. but im just fixing the car and looking for a 03//04 or probably just getting a camaro ss since i most likely wont be able to afford a 03//04

Cobra_DJ99

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2004
Shaker 03 said:
I am very interested in the front bumper...those are very hard to come by now (at least affordable). What condition is the bumper in? Does it have the holes for the license plate? Any pics?

no holes in the license plate. its painted black, but has rock chips, id reccomend a paint job. we have a few great painters from this site that could hook you up with a good price

stangAVA

Aug 30, 2006
Is the front bumper still for sale? I'd like to take it if it's still available, I'll have cobrasusie repaint it for me since she's already doing my 03 spoiler. Thanks a lot man, just PM me back if it's still available and we'll set up a time to meet. I've been trying to PM you but your messages are full so just get back to me as soon as you can. I'd be willing to give you $150 for it cash in hand or through paypal ASAP. Thanks man :biggthump

Blinkstang

Addict
Jul 11, 2005
Hey, been trying to PM you back but seems like your PM box has been full. I got your PM and I have cash in hand, just need to set up a time to meet up! Let me know, and thanks for getting back to me - just PM me when you clear some space so we can exchange info.

:headbang:

Thread Info