FS: SCT XCAL 1 Cheap! with cables, not married or VIN-locked

I changed to a tuner that only uses Diablo. I have re-installed the stock tune and it is NOT VIN-locked, ready to go :-D The trusty XCAL 1 has to go, it is the original XCAL 1 that holds three tunes, its simple to use and works great. I will include the directions, download/power cable as well. Dont pay $400 for an XCAL 2 if you just need a unit to hold/transfer tunes, buy this, it works just as well. Need it gone fast. $150 SHIPPED Please PM or email [email protected] . Thanks

Jason

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
your chip does the same thing...

and BTW, HOLY BA2800!! Are you looking to make the most HP on the board now?? hahaha

Hey Bob, whens the last time you used of of these old things? can you still tune with this old thing :laughing2 If you can, I'll probably just hang on to it. I will have a twin screw going on in the next month or two and would probably like to have you tune it. I was going to upgrade to an XCAL 2, but if you have no problem with the XCAL 1, I'll probably just keep it. I dont really datalog on my own, so I probably dont even need an XCAL2.

Jason

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
ya, all ya guys have ancient $hit hahaha..

the xcal1 works fine if datalogging is not needed... luckily, i still have the cables to download tunes to it.. let me know when you're ready..

thanks!
bob

So, I'm assuming you have another way of logging parameters on the dyno since you do the tuning @ Speed Inc right? Do you use the SCT Raptor or something else?

Sorry for the hijack......................we'll I guess its my thread anyways :rolleyes:

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
firstsvt said:
So, I'm assuming you have another way of logging parameters on the dyno since you do the tuning @ Speed Inc right? Do you use the SCT Raptor or something else?

Sorry for the hijack......................we'll I guess its my thread anyways :rolleyes:

yes, i have one of the original raptors... still works like a charm... i am feeling pretty old now hahaha..

look forward to working with you

thanks bob

Thread Info