FS: Fuckin' Fast Shift Knob

I have two brand new "fuckin' fast" shift knobs, im sure most everyone has heard of them. I ordered these a while back, Figuared Id picked a few extras for some CSVTers that missed out on the list a while back. I paid $85 for one plus shipping, so im asking $80 a peice. They are a pretty nice conversation peice in your ride :biggthump .

fuckingfast.jpg

vintagebaby

Nov 26, 2007
I have two brand new "fuckin' fast" shift knobs, im sure most everyone has heard of them. I ordered these a while back, Figuared Id picked a few extras for some CSVTers that missed out on the list a while back. I paid $85 for one plus shipping, so im asking $80 a peice. They are a pretty nice conversation peice in your ride :biggthump .

fuckingfast.jpg
I am new to this website and would like to purchase one of your knobs, how do I go about doing this?
Thanks!!!

savmolly

Apr 6, 2019
Looking for a F***ing Fast Knob

Hey you guys! My boyfriend has an 03 cobra and has just recently seen a fucking fast knob and is obsessed. He's been looking everywhere and can't seem to get his hands on one. I thought it would be pretty sick to find one and get it for him, soooo help a girl out and lmk where I can buy one or have one made? :) thanks!!

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Hey you guys! My boyfriend has an 03 cobra and has just recently seen a fucking fast knob and is obsessed. He's been looking everywhere and can't seem to get his hands on one. I thought it would be pretty sick to find one and get it for him, soooo help a girl out and lmk where I can buy one or have one made? :) thanks!!

It looks like a guy by the name of Spal on SVTPERFORMANCE makes them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mo...fast-shift-knob-what-would-you-pay.html?amp=1

Thread Info