vt stage 2 cams + comp cam valve springs
jet hot longtube headers
jet hot offroad x pipe
slp powerflow mufflers
mac straightshot cai
roush racing 3.73 gears
trans go shift kit
edge racing 3600 stall converter
rebuilt 4r70w with stronger clutches, seals, etc.
03 cobra 10.5x17 replica wheels 315/35/17 nitto 555rs out back, and 17x9 for the fronts
tuned by Bob Kurgan

all modifications have been performed by 1 factory ford/ase certified technician NO HACK WORK. the oil has been changed every 2500 miles, and all of the fluids have been replaced. all modifications have less then 12,000 miles on them. also included are the factory bullitt wheels (they are not pretty) but drive straight, mounted on 235/35/17 nokian winter tires which grip really nicely in the winter. i will also include the slp loudmouth mufflers. the stock parts that i have still are the oe converter, exhaust manifolds, gears, trans parts, and pi cams/valve springs. i can email pics if anyone would like. im looking for $10,500

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
v8venomgt said:
just gauging interest, but willing to sell.
vt stage 2 cams + comp cam valve springs
jet hot longtube headers
jet hot offroad x pipe
slp powerflow mufflers
mac straightshot cai
roush racing 3.73 gears
trans go shift kit
edge racing 3600 stall converter
rebuilt 4r70w with stronger clutches, seals, etc.
03 cobra 10.5x17 replica wheels 315/35/17 nitto 555rs out back, and 17x9 for the fronts
tuned by Sutton High Performance in Matteson, IL

all modifications have been performed by 1 factory ford/ase certified technician NO HACK WORK. the oil has been changed every 2500 miles, and all of the fluids have been replaced. all modifications have less then 12,000 miles on them. also included are the factory bullitt wheels (they are not pretty) but drive straight, mounted on 235/35/17 nokian winter tires which grip really nicely in the winter. i will also include the slp loudmouth mufflers. the stock parts that i have still are the oe converter, exhaust manifolds, gears, trans parts, and pi cams/valve springs. i can email pics if anyone would like. im looking for 12,500 for everything

hey hey.. didnt i retune that??? :D :D :D

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
v8venomgt said:
put an ls1 on it and deal :cool2:

DONE
w_spXL1200L_osw_dom_C01.jpg

I will drop off your bike, and pick up my car tomorrow!

Thread Info