WTB: 03-04 Cobra; FS: 02 Lightning; Trades considered

Putting a feeler out there, I've got an itch that needs scratching.

Wanted:

03-04 Cobra, seeking Torchfire Red, possibly 10th Anny, or will consider Sonic Blue. Under 35,000 miles. Mods welcomed, good condition a must.

For Sale or Trade:

2002 Black Lightning, see sig for build and pic. 42000 miles, very well cared for, this is a truck that has always run stock boost. Mods include Ruslow 1000-lb springs, rear 2" shackles, DS loop, CAI, Factory Tech valve body. Herbs washers installed. Included with sale - uninstalled mods - truk trac slapper bars, 5-lb lower pulley. Has ARE LS-II lid with automatic locks and Bedrug. New Nitto 555 front tires, new Nitto 555R rears. Snow tire and rim set included.

Ideally, I'm looking for 18-19K for the truck, and 23-25K to spend on the Cobra. PM with interest.

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
Thanks for the bumps everyone. I've only been driving it when I have to travel, and the $3 + per gallon, at 12 mpg highway, has been pissing me off a little lately. Looking at the numbers, I thought what the hell about looking into the trade. Maybe now, maybe after the winter.

Jeff, I'm ready to tailgate whenever you want. I went to the opener (yea, we beat Eastern :cool2: ), and I'm planning on the Iowa game, maybe Syracuse next week too. I have parking passes to the lots, and I got friends n family tickets to the game, we sat next to Bruce Weber last week.

Thread Info