Cobra Stuff for Sale, need $$

I kinda need some cash so I'm selling various things around my garage/house before i throw them on ebay.
Selling

Brand new 3.73 gear + full bearing set. Brand new in box. Planned on installing but never got around to it- 105 OBO

Cobra brand radar detector. 9685. Includes cord, mounting bracket, suction cups, and radar. 105 OBO

Unmarried Predator by DiabloSport. U7146- (N/A motors 99+) Used but comes with box, instructions, cables, AND PC interface kit WITH serial to USB cord (cord was 39.00 at radioshack and interface was almost 20). 250 OBO

Stock 03/04 6 Disc CD player. Perfect working condition. 80 OBO

Possibly
selling

Pioneer AVH-P6600 Touch Screen in dash DVD player. Just bought from this site about two weeks ago for 600 dollars (lol). http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?t=14516
Im willing to go as low as 575. I may need the cash to pay court fees but may not. I'll know after court tommorow so if neone wants dibs call it.

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
willsmysticcobra said:
BTW.... Whats up with the mark up on the radar detector. Paid 70 including shipping on ebay and selling it for 105

where do you see this?

Post #8 his ebay auction and go to feedbacks # 9725762991

I dont want to be a dick about his stuff for sale but marking it up to fellow memebers is not to cool. Maybe he just forgot what he payed for it RIGHT :D :p Dont think I will be getting the cables now though :rolleyes:

BlownVenom01

Addict
Mar 19, 2006
Nah, what good would be a dvd player without cables lol.

And damn, the radar retails new for 140 bucks i sell it at my work, i got a pretty good deal and happen to need the money now. Lol i didnt even remember that i got it that cheap but since you called me out on it, if anyone wants it for 70 i can do that. Did you find my social security number too? :clap:

Any sale comes with one free piss on the side of my house. :lmao:

BlownVenom01

Addict
Mar 19, 2006
here srry

Attachments

• CIMG1128.JPG
    CIMG1128.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 13
  • CIMG1129.JPG
    CIMG1129.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 18

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
AND PC interface kit WITH serial to USB cord (cord was 39.00 at radioshack and interface was almost 20).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I want these ACCESORY cables ONLY Not the main one that came with the unit :D Not any DVD or whatever else cables you may have.

I was just being a smart ass with I spy shit and shouldnt have said anything. My bad its your business and I am wrong :( Then the other Guy from ElK Grove called me on it and I gave details to what I was saying. Again I was wrong and its none of my business.

SELL ME THE FRIGGEN CABLES NOW TOUGH GUY OR I will releses your SS NUMBER :lmao:

:lmao: I want to piss on your house so please sell me the cables. I have a big bladder too so you might not have to water your bushes for a week or so :D

Thread Info