Car Audio: Sony CDX-CA860X CD Player

I have a used Sony CDX-CA860X CD Player in excellent condition

CDXCA860X.jpg

MSRP: $ 329.95

Sony told their top engineers to break all the rules! The result — the Sony Xplod ES CDX-CA860X CD receiver. All receiver functions are controlled with a wireless joystick remote, so the entire front panel of this cutting-edge CD receiver is one big, easily-visible, 4-color dot matrix display. Each function on the ergonomically-designed remote has its own distinctive "feel" and location, so you can keep your eyes on the road rather than on your receiver.

Key Features:

• detachable, fold-down face
  • "L3" front panel design — no controls on the radio, all functions controlled by the two remotes
  • huge multicolor display
  • SSIR-EXA tuner
  • 18 FM/12 AM presets
  • EQ7 features 7 bands of EQ (+/-10 dB at 62, 157, 396, 1,000, 2,500, 6,300, and 16,000 Hz) and 7 EQ presets ("Vocal," "Club," "Jazz," "New Age," "Rock," "Custom," and "Xplod")
  • Dynamic Soundstage Organizer
  • plays CD-Rs
  • front/rear sets of 5.5-volt preamp outputs
  • 5.5-volt subwoofer outputs
  • wireless joystick remote and wireless handheld remote
  • TV/CD/MD changer controls
  • clock
  • 23.2 watts RMS/52 peak x 4 channels
  • CD frequency response 10-20,000 Hz
  • CD signal-to-noise ratio 90 dB
  • FM sensitivity 8 dBf

Review:
http://www.carreview.com/cat/car-audio/cd-receivers/sony-style/PRD_98421_2861crx.aspx

Price $65 Shipped!

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
yournamehear119 said:
wait seriously 65 dollars shipped? for a working sony cd player? If so i got dibs and i'll take it tonight? where are you located ill pick it up

Yes 100% fully working in excellent shape, with a brand new uncut wiring harness

pick it up for $55 and it's yours tonight

I'll PM you my info

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
crazyfor04's said:
I would have paid 80 for it. Maybe 100.

I have the Sony Explod CDX-M8815X which is a step up model from the one Jack sold. [$370.00 list]. Bought it brand new and used it for 3 months before I grabbed Ray's Pioneer DVD unit [too good a deal to pass up]. It's sitting on my dining room table already wired up into the Ford harness if anyone wants it. Includes remote. I don't need to sell it so no bargain basement prices but I'll take any offer close to $200.00.

Specs- http://www.cardomain.com/item/SONCDXM8815X

h158CDXM881-f_LD.jpeg

h158CDXM881-o_FL_L.jpeg

h158CDXM881-o_closed_mt.jpeg

Sorry to jump on the thread, Jack. I wanted to let the guys know I have this if anyone wants it.

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
willsmysticcobra said:
he pissed that loud? No you are right that was quite animalistic. He was the one wandering in your garage too. We just stood there quietly admiring the cobra. Sorry again for the eff-up.

Your buddies were anything but quite

first of all, I told you to CALL first... had you done that I would have told you to knock on the downstairs window because my pregnant and irritable wife was asleep. Instead you showed up just before 11pm, rang the doorbell, made the dogs bark, and woke up my wife.

and when she looked out the window to see what the hell was going on, she saw your buddy pissing on the side of the house.

BlownVenom01

Addict
Mar 19, 2006
sorry i already apologized twice im not sure if you want monetary compensation or something. You just gave me your number and told me you'll be awake til midnight, and i told you i'd be there. I accidently left without the number and therefore had the option of A.ringing the doorbell or B. going all the way back to elk grove empty handed. As for my friends, i'll apologize for the third time, im sorry i told them to stay in the car and they got out the second i got out of sight. I don't know what to say. I'm sorry. like i said you can piss on my house any day if it makes you feel better. If you would have told me while i was there i would of apologized in person and probably gave you an 65 bucks or whatever for your trouble, we don't have to make this a scene online.
Lol btw, going 294 N it took us about an hour and a half, maybe more, to get home.

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
55 for a kick ass head unit.... AWESOME DEAL!!!

Piss on side of house.... Not cool!! Not worth 55.00

Snoopy strangers in a man's garage @ 11:30 :nono: :argue:

Dogs barking at 11:30 waking up wife and neighbors.... :nono: :argue: :eek: :mad:

Upsetting pregnant wife... SHOT DEAD ON SITE.

Pissing off the Admin at his crib.....ewwww

Jack, you give some dam good deals dude. I need to pay more attention when you post stuff for sale. It seems as I would have bought just about everything I have seen you list so far but am always to late :crying:

Thread Info