testin waters: 95 cobra for sale!

i am most likely going to be selling my car within a month or two. i am going to post what i want for it and then i want people to make offers so i can see what i can get for it. thanks!

RED 1995 COBRA
63K ON BODY
1K ON FULLY BUILT 347 ALL FORGED MOTOR.
P&P IRON GT-40 HEADS
FORD X-303 CAM
BBK U/D PULLEYS
BBK LONG TUBES
BBK O/R H-PIPE
BBK COLD AIR
BBR 75MM THROTTLE BODY
BBK 255 FUEL PUMP
BBK ADJUSTABLE FPR
SLP LOUDMOUTH 1 EXHAUST
90MM MAF
STEEDA TRIAX SHORT THROW
24LB INJECTORS
ZEX WET KIT
NITTOS IN BACK KUMHOS IN FRONT
LOWERED 2"
PANASONIC 7.5" INDASH(CD,DVD,NAVI,TV...) MOTORIZED
DIRECTED 800D MONO AMP
AUDIOBAHN 12" FLAME COMPRESSION SUB
CAR IS TUNED FOR N/A AND SPRAY(DIAL IN CAR TO SWITCH TUNES ON THE FLY)

CAR IS NEARLY MINT. NEVER SEEN SNOW AND HARDLY ANY RAIN. ALWAYS GARAGE KEPT AND COVERED. THERE IS A NOTICABLE SCRATCH ON THE REAR BUMPER AND THATS BOUT IT. OTHER THAN THAT ITS MINT. ANYTHIN ELSE YOU WANT LET ME KNOW

$16,500

DONT REALLY WANNA SELL IF BUT I NEED THE MONEY TO MOVE OUT STAT! :crying:

sexyagain.jpg

fronthigh.jpg

sexy2.jpg

passfront.jpg

Jun 18, 2006
Crawlin2vGT said:
yo mike its pats buddy ryan, from morris and shit that night. why you selling it man?
i get in too much trouble out here and i have been saving to move to florida and i dont really wanna wait any longer. so i thought that sellin it would boost my money up so i can leave stat! if i cant get the rite price then i guess i stay save up some more and then move to miami wit a sick ass ride!

Jun 18, 2006
SonicBlueDevil said:
Hmm... What kinda numbers is it throwing down? Ever had it at the track E/Ts?
the car has never been to the track...not even when it was stock. im still waiting to get a new manifold cuz the stock cobra one only handles 400ish..and you can really feel is fall on its face when you get on it. when i had it tuned n/a it made 398hp and 485 tq so im sure with the manifold and a new tune ill be well over 400hp and 500tq after my new tune ill post the nitrous numbers.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
a_lil_red_302 said:
the car has never been to the track...not even when it was stock. im still waiting to get a new manifold cuz the stock cobra one only handles 400ish..and you can really feel is fall on its face when you get on it. when i had it tuned n/a it made 398hp and 485 tq so im sure with the manifold and a new tune ill be well over 400hp and 500tq after my new tune ill post the nitrous numbers.

Over 400 hp at the motor on Nitrous or naturally aspirated?

Jun 18, 2006
Blood on Blood said:
Over 400 hp at the motor on Nitrous or naturally aspirated?
n/a...but actually i went to start it today and something is wrong so for now there is no more sale cuz i dont wanna sell junk. not too sure what it is exactly but it has hardcore idle surges and sometimes it stalls itself. so i have to get it fixed. thanks for showin love tho everyone! :burnout: :biggthump

Thread Info