2001 Mustang GT. For Sale

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
As posted by Carl in another thread:

I like the idea behind it... but we have already seen at least 4 examples of people posting tons of BS and smilies just to reach the minimum. If we catch them doing that, we should set their post count to -50.

LBSVT93

Regular
Aug 7, 2006
Well sorry you feel this way, buts its not like I just joined the site today and made 50 posts....I had posts before....Its not my fault that it takes 50 posts to post something in this section which makes no sense at all....I am just trying to sell my car by posting it in as many places as possible because I want to sell it and get an 03-04 cobra....if this is such a big problem then just erase this post and forget it then....

LBSVT93

Regular
Aug 7, 2006
Its nice to see everyone is so nice on this site.....I wasent trying to be a jerk or make any one angry.....then I say that and then people still make sarcastic comments....I did not know it would be such a problem to make 20 posts after reading the threads and responding to them so I could place my car up on here...placing my car on here a mustang site none the less to see if any mustang "people" would want to buy a supercharged Gt....my bad I guess

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Mar 16, 2006
Hey man, Its cool that youre in our group, but your last 15-20 posts were garbage. A lot of guys just say that they have something to sell and we can make an exception instead of them littering the board with posts. There have been guys who just do 50 BS posts, sell something and are never seen again. Thats not what we're about. And i think we've been a little SVTP on you. Im sure the mods would agree to ask them about selling something instead of them having to clean up the boards.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
LBSVT93 said:
Thanks, I wasent planing on just posting my car on here and then leaving the site......however others I see must think that

Start and intro thread, tell about about yourself, hobbies, and random shit like that.

We are kinda a big weird family here and you kinda just kicked in our door and sat on the couch and stole my ice cream. You can have some ice cream but knock on the door and say hi first. :biggthump

Welcome to the site and good luck with the sale...

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
10th03cobra said:
Start and intro thread, tell about about yourself, hobbies, and random shit like that.

We are kinda a big weird family here and you kinda just kicked in our door and sat on the couch and stole my ice cream. You can have some ice cream but knock on the door and say hi first. :biggthump

Actually, it seems as if he raided the fridge, drank our beer (didn't replace it), used all of our toilet paper (didn't replace it), and broke shit (didn't fix it). Like Jeff said, give some details, intro...

Welcome, and hopefully you find a buyer for your ride. PM with some info on the ride!

sonic02gt

Kona Blue shelby
Sep 18, 2005
10th03cobra said:

whats up brother from another mother :lmao:

Thread Info