Authentic Saleen Front Bumper

The Bumper is not for sale yet, but last night a friend backed into me and put a dime size hole into the front left corner that is barley noticable and some scratches that can maybe be buffed out. Its not really a hole and the only corny way to explain it is like if you push your finger through a piece of paper and then it flaps open and closed. It can easly be fixed and it doesnt really flap around it is really stiff but it is still there. The bumper is not even that bad and with the the scratches buffed out you wont even notice its there hardly. Honestly its totaly not a big deal but if anyone knows me, I am the most anal person when it come to my car and everything always has to be perfect.

So when I figure things out, the authentic saleen bumper painted BLACK will be for sale with a awsome paint job. Put it this way, the place were I had everyhting painted when it was new, told me that to paint the new saleen bumper would cost about 550 to 600 and that is not includeing the 500 bumper, so trust me other than the scratches and the tiny flapper, it is in mint condition and like I said its not even that bad.

I will post pictures soon and just wanted to see what kinda intereast I could get into thing to help my friend pay for the new one.

I was thinkin around 400 to 450 but I honestly have to idea what its worth so make me an offer of that price.

DAN

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list