FS: Black 2002 Cavalier Sedan - Great Daily - CHEAP

This is the perfect weekday/winter car for those of us with toys.

Gets in the neighborhood of 30 MPG all the time.

$3,800 - Come and get it.KBB Private Party in FAIR condition is $5,320

I am starting college full time again, and I need to get rid of some of my cars to pay for books and tuition.

I have owned this car for almost exactly 1 year, and put about a little less than 10,000 miles on it. It is excellent in the winter, and blows cold in the summer. Clean title in hand. I have replaced both front window motors in the last 6 months.

2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Auto (2.2 Liter 4-cyl)

70,000 miles

Black / Grey Cloth

Power Windows, A/C, CD Player, etc. etc.

Tires have great life left

The car's engine, trans, alignment, etc is all great. Needs NOTHING to be a perfect daily driver.
------------------------------------------------
There is cosmetic flaws on the car. I purchased this car from a friend from the city, so there are normal imperfections.

-It has it's share of small driver's side door dings towards the bottom of the door. Paint wasn't really effected. Some small dent removal would bring it back to nearly 100%.
-The front bumper also has some paint scraped under the driver's side headlight.
-The tires all have great life, but aren't the same brand.
-A/C and heat settings only work on the last two, or the two highest, of the four settings. (25% - 50% - 75% - 100%) $75 fix for the switch.
-One speaker is acting blown (cracky at high volume)
-----------------------------------------------

Due to the small cosmetic issues with the car, as I said before, I'll take $3,800 for this car. On Autotrader, Cavi's equally equipped with similar or more miles are consistently going for $4,500 - $6,000.

PM me or give me a call (630-453-1768) if you're interested.

92096.jpg

92095.jpg

92097.jpg

92101.jpg

Thanks!
-Dave

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list