1995 Jeep wrangler 5 speed, 4x4 very clean see pics

Pics speak for them selves!

1995 Jeep Wrangler Rio Grande edition, selling it just in time for the next owner to enjoy the rest of the summer with the top off. I'm the second owner of this Jeep and let me tell you I looked for 4 months before I settled on this Jeep because it was well maintained, suburban driven and garage kept. Currently has 89K miles which is very low for its age. I personally think that Green and tan is the best looking combination for the Wrangler.

This Wrangler has never been hacked up, beaten up on trails, driven in mud or abused in any kind of way. The Wrangler was used as a daily driver by the first owner and has never been on any kind of off road trail. If you are looking for a fun daily driven that is kept in the condition it left the factory (no modifications) then this is the Jeep for you.

Will make a great daily driver or you can go all out and get a 4inch lift kit, bigger fenders, wheels, winch, etc. This is a perfect wrangler for what ever your intensions are.

Since I purchased this Wrangler I performed a Major tune up on it to keep it running in tip top shape some of the parts replaced were as follows:

Maintaince:
Spark plugs
Spark plug wires
Distributor Cap and Rotor
air filter
oil filter and fresh Castrol GTX oil
intake manifold decarbonized
fuel injectors cleaned
all bearings and Suspension components greased
Clutch is tight no slippage
tranny shifts great in all gears.
New brakes last year
Tires have 95% thread left

Options:
Sound bar with speakers that sound great
Pioneer CD head unit
Locking center console with cup holders
No AC- who needs it in a Wrangler!
Full carpet with floor mats
Pueblo cloth interior, no cheap vinyl seats
5 Star alloy wheels
Soft top is 4 years old Best top spice color- no rips
Motor runs strong no leaking/burning oil
Has a Sahara tire cover easily removable

The Wrangler runs great and I use it mostly on the weekends to commute for my weekend errands. It’s a blast to drive and gets lots of attention don’t forget to wave at fellow Wrangler owners!

Walk around:

The exterior on this Wrangler is in good condition with only a few areas where rust is starting to bubble up; there is no area on the Jeep where it is rusted through. Floor boards are solid and show no sign of rust anywhere! This is rare to find in a Wrangler, it just shows that it was well taken care of. The paint has a nice shine to it and washes up nicely; there is a small dent below the passenger side door, hardly noticeable. The soft top is in great shape no major rips or tears.

The interior is about as clean as you will find on a 95 model, carpet is all in tact and clean no stains, and rips etc. The seats show hardly any wear at all. No wires hanging under the dash like many wranglers, this Jeep never had any CB radio, external lights, winch, shovel, hitch etc installed at all.

Comes with a clean car fax report and buyback guarantee. I have the owner’s manual and a clean Illinois Title on hand. See the car fax report here:
http://www.carfax.com/phoenix/extern...NDzdbDgDaCTSi3

Please check out the pictures they speak for them selves.
http://www.photos.yahoo.com/fatboyq select jeep wrangler folder.

Issues:

Although this wrangler is in great running condition there are a few issues with it, they do not effect driving at all however I want to point them out. The oil pressure gauge and the water temp gauges do not work. It was like this since I bought the wrangler, I never got around to fixing it because I had it checked out before I bought the car and it passed the inspection. I hear this is pretty common after reading up on it on the jeep forums. I’m sure it is either a fuse or a sensor that has gone bad. The odometer, tachometer, volt meter and gas gauge are all in good working order. Other than this minor issue, the Jeep drives, accelerates brakes and steers without any issues.

Looking for $5k

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I'd like to get a Jeep sometime for a daily driver. Unfortunately, I need to get the wife a vehicle first. My oldest daughter is 16 and she's going to take over the '97 minivan. The way things are looking, we may become a 2 minivan family. Those things are just so damn useful.

Good luck with the sale. Good price for a nice looking vehicle. :headbang:

Egreen99

Addict
May 26, 2004
Thanks for the nice words. I would love to keep it however just found out we are expecting a shortie on the way, need to get a SUV.

This is a 2.5L I-4 same engine as the 4.0L i-6 minus 2 cylinders, with the gas prices the way they are the 4 banger does good on the wallet.

Perfect daily driver for the summer with the top off and great winter car with 4x4. After a weekend of drag racing head up to the woods and enjoy a relaxing drive though the forrest. Go where no Cobra can go.

The motor is an AMC design not chrysler so these are reliable motors with normal maintaince.

:clap: :clap:

Thread Info