99 Cobleen For Sale

I really do not want to do this, but some personal problems just came up and im unfortunatly going to have to sell the 99 cobleen. its a triple black vert with 55k miles on it. mods include, saleen body kit, black dd fr500 wheels. 80% tread up front and about 40% out back on the nittos. mac catback, mac pro-chamber o/r h, 4:10 gear. billetflow irs brace, maximum motorsports differential bushings, 03/04 cobra crossmember, steeda tri-ax shifter, k@N cold air. mach 2 hood. i know theres more but i cant remember. asking price is 15,500, but i will take resonable offers. i also have most stock parts except for the old bushings, old gear, and old rims

here are a few pictures
th000_0002.jpg

000_0004.jpg

000_0001.jpg

BlownVenom01

Addict
Mar 19, 2006
I'll take the hood or rims off you asap. My hood needs to be repainted, and i figured why paint the stock hood? Shoot me a price. If you dont want to seperate it, Cobrasusie what can u do for me? As for all the parts you have, if cash is what your looking for, i would seperate the parts and sell the mods. I guarantee you won't get much more for your car modded than you would stock. On the car you may get 25% of the money you put into mods. If you take em off and sell em on ebay/here you may get 50-75%. Not a bad deal. Just my opinion and experience though. I'd sell the car through ebay too, but some people aren't into that. There's no other form that can get 1,000 people a day to look at your ad though.

Thread Info