anyone want a mint GSXR750 suzuki for cheep?

I have a mint Suzuki GSXR-750 that I am looking to sell/trade because I would like to stay alive past 25. I thought I could tame myself but it is very tempting to ride fast.

It is PERFECT with only 16k miles on it, it has been maintained religiously by the previous owner and the bike was checked out by reputable shop before I purchased it to make sure it was flawless inside and out. I am uploading pics now but the bike does not have one ding, dent or scratch on it, and it is painted 1996 Corvette Grand Sport blue, has a stage 3 jet kit and exhaust on it. Im willing to let it go for $3,500. Its almost impossible to find a bike this clean, this reliable, this perfect, that needs nothing, for this price.

I am also entertaining ANY trade offers so let me know what you have

NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED

630-768-0761

here is a shitty pic but you get the idea!

forsale.jpg

scan1.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

1BADSNAKE

BAR-NONE
Jun 26, 2006
SVTdubs said:
yep, he will call me tomorrow and hopefully see it tomorrow night. Hes going to shit when he sees how mint it is. He wont find another bike close to that price in this condition

THATS ALL I HEAR EVERYDAY HOW BAD HE WANTS A BIKE! I TOLD HIM ITS TOO DANGEROUS BUT HE WONT LISTEN. JUST LIKE U SAID U WANT TO SURVIVE SO ITS A GOOD IDEA TO GET RID OF IT. I cant trust people in cars let alone on a bike! :nono:

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
225.00 :biggthump and a case of PBR

It would make a nice shifter cart engine though :headbang:

Dude seriously, I have seen 2000-2003's sell for 3500-4500 this time of year.Yours may be nice but its OLD. Not trying to insult you but its not really worth what your asking. Start of summer maybe ending of summer dont think so.

check out www.racingjunk.com and post it on there for sale or trade. Thats your best bet at this time of year.

Thread Info