(4) 2004 Chrome 17x9 Stock Cobra wheels With Rubber on em(pics)

SOLD :cry: SOLD :cry: SOLD :cry: SOLD :cry: SOLD :cry:

Rims1.jpg

Rims2.jpg

Rims3.jpg

cc_3.jpg

2 tires have like new tread on them

2 tires are low but no where near bald.

Asking $525

PM,[email protected] Cell 847-456-0350

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Mar 16, 2006
CobraChris08 said:

Re: Question about cobra (rims)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotzs99
Hey np man, just curious, good luck with the sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraChris08
Quote:
I was just curious if you have sold your cobra. I noticed you had the stock chrome rims you were going to give away too. Im thining about buying a set but im not sure yet. Would you separate the wheels from the car?

If yes, I'll have to ask the questions about condition, tire wear, how much, etc.

Sorry the rims are gonna go with the car. I'm trying to get as much $$ as possible. And if i don't sell the car the rims are the last thing i would part with just so i could use one set up for street and the other for the strip. Sorry man.

Chris

Thanks. I'll keep you updated. you have dibs is and when your still interested.

That was a PM at 06-05-2006, at 4:46 pm.

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Rotzs99 said:
Re: Question about cobra (rims)
Quote:
Hey np man, just curious, good luck with the sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraChris08
Quote:
I was just curious if you have sold your cobra. I noticed you had the stock chrome rims you were going to give away too. Im thining about buying a set but im not sure yet. Would you separate the wheels from the car?

If yes, I'll have to ask the questions about condition, tire wear, how much, etc.

Sorry the rims are gonna go with the car. I'm trying to get as much $$ as possible. And if i don't sell the car the rims are the last thing i would part with just so i could use one set up for street and the other for the strip. Sorry man.

Chris

Thanks. I'll keep you updated. you have dibs is and when your still interested.

That was a PM at 06-05-2006, at 4:46 pm.

I member. Well if you have the $525 they're yours. Let me know. If not I have another buyer.

Thread Info