1990 Acura Integra GS

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
im glad that POS is gone :rofl:

That motor is WONDERFUL as well as the trans, both buttery smooth, but that suspension is a VERY odd combo. Like I mentioned, I'm gonna try setting the struts to firm to see if that changes much.

It still gets great gas mileage too, it was on "E" and we put like a gallon and a half in the tank and I said "Oh yea, thats plenty to get home" and matt didn't believe me :s00ls: Got it home like 30 miles after the gas light turned on.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
haha i know it ran good and everything. but i didnt want to swap the whole suspension again, and get a stock exhaust.

plus i want a auto now lol

o_O.... I'll trade you my focus for the Cobalt :bigthumb:

and depending upon how quickly i find stock suspension/exhaust will decide what happens to it.
(What ever happened to the stock suspension?)

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
that was quick.. i should of sold it myself lol

I spend all day sat in the junkyards, getting all the little busted pieces of trim, I got a new matching white front fender, the rear carpet, speakers, etc. Spent $100, but that included a pair of DelSol civic seats for my hatch in minty condition.

Sunday we detailed the FUCK out of it inside (didn't even get a chance to clean the outside due to time constraints) we brought it into the garage, Un-seized the right rear brake caliper, and found out that the front right rim wasn't even tightened on (explaining the grinding and sqeaking sounds)

after all that was done, we bled it all, and I drove it home where a buyer was already waiting for me.

Thread Info