testing the waters- '67 gt500 #00516

just curious if anyone is interested

'67 shelby gt500 #00516 - verified in the shelby world registry. clean title, reproduction data plate. car hit repeatedly. all shelbys led a rough life. mine rougher than most. my car was hit repeatedly, and rebodied in the 1980's with a body that was hit repeatedly. original shelby hand-stamped numbers, repro shelby data tag. this is not a car to turn into thoroughbred/100pt. concourse judging. this is at best a nice driver or, hopefully, a good track car.

all original shelby fiberglass - early inboard headlight car
all steel car
c6me-a 428 +.040 with edelbrock heads - 461hp., 490lb/ft with papers to prove it
c7zx intake with bj, bk carbs
original shelby roll bar with doughnuts and shoulder harnesses
original underdash gauges
ray brown r-model lap belts for track whores like me
several n.o.s. parts
several reproduction parts

mild restomod - lakwood scattershield, tko 5-speed, r134a air conditioning, rack&pinion steering, 4-wheel disc brakes, global west suspension front and rear. fuel safe systems fuel cell.

75% done - driveline finished, steering/suspension finished, preliminary wiring done. painted lime metallic.

new tinted glass windshield, rear glass, door glass. no vent windows yet.

much chrome needs to be replated, but much chrome is done too.

car currently wears vintage45 16" 5-spokes due to the wilwood big brakes front and rear.

entertaining offers in the low $50k area.

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
You'd probably do you best trying this over at the VintageMustangForums

Those guys over there have More Money than Sense. Constantly trying to get $10,000 for a Lame 6 cylinder notch - AND THEN SOMEONE PAYS IT ! ! Shows how much I Know...

Good Luck with the sale, I'd Love to see the old Horse sometime.

Thread Info