Pioneer Indash TV/DVD/CD/MP3 with sub and amp

Hey guys I have the whole system out of my car for sale and I would like to sell it all together but would consider selling the TV alone.

The head unit is a touch screen Pioneer AVH-P6600 that is about a year old and is in PERFECT shape

I have a directed 600D amplifier and a JL Audio 10" W6 that is in a custom box that I made for the trunk of my mustang, it fits in the spare tire well and is covered in a grey faux suede material that looks like the seat inserts.

I am looking to get $800 for the whole package or $600 for the headunit alone.

So just in case you are confused
- Pioneer AVH-P6600 and wiring kit with mounting bezel - $600.00
or
- The head unit above with all associated wiring except the RCA cables with a very nice amp and a top of the line sub as a package deal for - $800.00

My email is [email protected] or you can call me at (312)-735-4511 any time day or night.

Also I can get pictures if needed but here is a link to exactly what the Tv looks like TV LINK

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
What kind of shape are the amp and sub in? Box is included for $200? I'm not looking for a T.V. but I have dibs on the amp and sub if someone else wants the T.V.

Edit- I'm looking at the head unit on the link you sent. Email me details and pics if you get a chance. I may take the whole package. Thanks. [email protected]

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
03CobraRed said:
The amp and sub are in perfect shape as well, I will get pictures tom. morning before work and send them to you. Unfortunately the TV will be closed because there is no power hooked up to it but you can see how nice the casing is.

I still got the power cord form the head unit to the sub if you want it. I pulled it outa da car.

ttt for a good guy.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
03CobraRed said:
The amp and sub are in perfect shape as well, I will get pictures tom. morning before work and send them to you. Unfortunately the TV will be closed because there is no power hooked up to it but you can see how nice the casing is.

Thanks. The more details, the better. I wasn't looking to get a DVD unit but I am planning on upgrading my Sony head unit sooner or later and I like the JL Audio sub so maybe it's sooner instead of later. :D

Just curious... What kind of speakers were you running with the head unit/sub and did you like them?

03CobraRed

Mind Over Matter
Mar 17, 2004
It comes with everything, actually I am going to go out to the garage while im up right now and get some pictures of everything. The remote probably needs a new battery though.

Jeff has the RCA cables that you would need to hook up the amp to the headunit though, but these can be bought very cheap anywhere.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
03CobraRed said:
It comes with everything, actually I am going to go out to the garage while im up right now and get some pictures of everything. The remote probably needs a new battery though.

Jeff has the RCA cables that you would need to hook up the amp to the headunit though, but these can be bought very cheap anywhere.

Sounds good. Looks like my Harley purchase will be delayed a month. ;)

Thread Info

• 03CobraRed
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list