FS: Stock Eaton w/ Plenum and Stock H-Pipe

I've got my stock (un-ported) Eaton and stock plenum w/ stock pulley (19k miles) - $400/shipped

I have since sold the BF 2.76, so there is no pulley installed on the snout. I have the stock pulley, but don't have a way of putting it on prior to shipping. I also have all the bolts from when this was removed, and all the I/C bolts were removed intact.

Also have Stock H-Pipe sitting in the garage - $50

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Hit a bigger market like Ebay or SVTPerformance.com.

Or keep it. I threw my stock blower into a closet. I don't need the cash and it'll be worth more when they get to be more rare with age. I'm still holding onto a brand new '85 IROC console that I figure will someday bring in a nice piece of change. My brother paid $300 for a used, old, rusty air filter lower housing for his '72 442. Not the big upper air filter housing, just the bottom part that probably sold for $10. Parts get to be worth some big bucks when they can't be found any more. Put it away and your kids will love you some day when they cash in.

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
Flyn high again said:
Hit a bigger market like Ebay or SVTPerformance.com.

... Parts get to be worth some big bucks when they can't be found any more. Put it away and your kids will love you some day when they cash in.

Yeah, I've had it on SVTP and ModFords, but no bites... And why save it for the kids (2 girls who, if my wife has anything to do about it, won't want anything to do with cars... :( ) when I can sell it to defer the installation costs of my DFX now ? :biggthump

Thread Info

• DSG03COBRA
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list