FS: 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra, mods and more

$30,000 12,000 miles

2003 Sonic Blue SVT Cobra Coupe|6089 of 8394|Build Date: 3/18/03|VIN#1FAFP48Y13F404696 factory option polished wheels

11,000 miles of easy driving, 85% highway, the rest dyno and city. This car is cooled and fuel ready for a Kennebell or Whipple bolt on (with a new tune of course) for at least 600+rwhp. Current dyno is 520rwhp/519rwtq SAE corrected.

Mods in detail (includes SCT Xcalibrator 2 handheld flasher)

-SCT Tuned by Horsepower by Hermann (3 tunes, 93 octane MAX, 93 DAILY, and valet)
-Stiegemeier Stage 3.5 Ported Supercharger
-BilletFlow 3.10 non-slip upper and 4-piece idlers
-Metco 6lb. lower
-Riechard Racing Tensioner (Spring assist)
-K&N FIPK
-Borla 14858 Catback
–Bassani Catted X-Pipe
-Bassani Midlength Headers
-Accufab Throttlebody
-Mototron 60lb. Injectors and adapters
-KenneBell Boost-a-Pump
-SCT 2400 MAF
-NGK BR7EF @ .028
-PA Performance 130amp alternator / 3.7 metco pulley
-MGW shifter with Blue handle
-MGW Gripper Shift Knob
-LDC Clutch Freeplay Correction Kit
-Steeda Quick-Release Quadrant
-Fiore Micro-Click Firewall Adjuster
-SLP Line Loc
-Ford Racing/Steeda Adjustable Clutch Cable
-Centerforce DFX Clutch, DF PP, Aluminum Flywheel, TOB
-Liberty Gear 26-spline input shaft
-McLeod TOB Sleeve
-Gordsford Heat Exchanger with Dual Fans
-LDC Cooling Mod
-Meziere Electric Water Pump
-Steeda Oil Separator Kit (drivers side)
-SHM Oil Breather Separator (passenger side)
-Postban Heat Extractor Hood Mod
-Raptor Performance Shift Light
-Speed of Sound Gauge Pillar
-Innovate Motorsports LC1 wideband with XD16 gauge
-Autometer Gauge Cluster
-Autometer Lunar Boost/Vac, Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure, Water Temp
-Sylvania Silverstars headlights
-Deluxe Rear Seat Delete by The Motor Company
-PHP Driveshaft Safety Loop
-PEP Traction Control Memory Module
-Valentine One Hardwire with Remote Display
–Ray Hilton’s Boost Gauge Overlay
-SVT Customs overlays: Visor Build Number, Cobra Ford Emblem
-Terminator ID Tags (center console and engine bay)
-Ford Shifter Ring
-MGW Cup Holder Bezels
-MGW SVT Hangers
-MGW SVT Lighter Delete
-MGW SVT Dipstick Handle
-UPR AC Panel Insert + knobs
-UPR Billet Radio Panel
-UPR Billet Door Pins
-UPR Fusebox Cover
-SS Inserts 8” billet antenna
-SW Designs Stainless Steel Bumper Inserts
-CC Mustang Side Scoop Grills
-Webelectric Sequential Taillights
-Redline Tuning QuickLift Elite hood strut kit
-Rear: OE Concepts 17x10.5 / Nitto 315 555R AND stock rear wheels with Goodyear Eagle 275 F1 (stock lugnuts and wheel locks included)
-Front: SVT 17x9 / Goodyear Eagle 275 F1
-KennyBrown Rear Shock Brace
-KennyBrown Springs
-Steeda IRS Subframe bracket kit
–Steeda Differential Bushings
-MM Front Strut Brace
-MM 4-bolt C&C Plates
-MM IRS Full-Length Subframe Connectors
-MM IRS Bushings + 14mm IRS bolts
-MM Front and Rear Spring Isolators
-PHP IRS Toe Link Bars
-BilletFlow/Zone 5 IRS Brace

Aftermarket fluids in car:
Redline 5W30 synthetic engine oil
Royal Purple Synchromax Transmission Fluid

All stock parts free for the taking by purchaser (H-pipe, catback, rear seats and seatbelts, shift knob, stock A pillar, spare shift cover (leather boot and plastic), input shaft etc. lots of stuff that could be reinstalled or sold separately.

Spare FPRS, spare belt (new), spare set of plugs, 4 qts RP synchromax, 5 qts redline oil, all original paperwork (booklet brochure, card brochure, build certificate framed, window sticker etc), California INDOOR soft car cover, extra oil filters, etc.

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
I was originally asking a crazy $45-50K but that's dreaming. I owe so much money it's silly, selling this car would get me close to being out of the red. I am going to take a loss, everything done to the car went on credit cards and that's what killed me. What really set the financial death in motion was the car accident. It couldn't have come at a worse time. I put a huge chunk of money down on the diamond ring (non refundable) in February, then March 1st I got wrecked (rear ended) and lost my Saturn. Then a series of bad things followed including credit card theft, and buying a 2002 Taurus with NO warranty that lost a transmission and $1700 worth of other stuff. If I sell the car for $35K I am at a loss, someone is going to be the winner if they buy this car.

DO NOT ASK FOR A BETTER OFFER, this is a sweet deal. Cars runs like it just came off the showroom floor. Extremely well taken care of physically and mechanically.

B

Boost12

Mike if you really want that much money for the car and I know to the right person it is worth every penny you need to sell the car on Ebay :biggthump Maybe even try modularfords and SVTperformance. Good luck with the sale. And TTT for a fucking sick ass Ride :headbang:

Joey

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
I hear that but I don't want someone buying it that lives 1000 miles away, how am I supposed to get the car to them? Plus all the stock parts? I guess it would be there problem. It would be so much easier local.

Boost12 said:
Mike if you really want that much money for the car and I know to the right person it is worth every penny you need to sell the car on Ebay :biggthump Maybe even try modularfords and SVTperformance. Good luck with the sale. And TTT for a fucking sick ass Ride :headbang:

Joey

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
ChicagoMike said:
I hear that but I don't want someone buying it that lives 1000 miles away, how am I supposed to get the car to them? Plus all the stock parts? I guess it would be there problem. It would be so much easier local.

Well, make them come to you. Transporation of the vehicle they just bought is up to them. Throw it up on svtp etc and make it known. Might sell easier :dunno:

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
I know you would rather sell it as a "package" but if you really want / need some extra cash try demodding it just a bit.

I am sure there are folks that might give you cash plus thier stock part.

I am sure you thought of that but I feel for your situtation. I know that if shit got tight here I would gladly put my car out for sale. Financial stress is some bad shit.

Matt

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Just my 2 cents

if you really want to sell your car for top dollar, you need to widen your market and go national.

if someone wants to buy it from accross the country, that can easily be done.

heck I bought my Cobra off of Ebay from a guy in Ohio, and it worked out better than I could have ever imagined.

Thread Info