Awesome 89 Notch

take a look at one of the hardest cars to find in amazing condition

Vehicle Description

This auction is for an amazingly clean 89 Coupe AOD Charcoal grey/grey interior with 12,1xx original miles. The car is like new inside and out.
-original paint
-no accidents
-clean title
-vin tags on all panels
- 0 RUST !!!!

There is 1 small ding on the drivers door, otherwise exterior is near showroom perfect. The body moldings all look brand new (not faded as normal). The interior has no fading,no rips,tears etc. I can confidently say this car is within the top 5 cleanest Fox Body Stangs in the US. The car would have to be seen to believe it. The car has made 501 rwhp when tuned with a 3.12 pulley ( 50 degree day ) . The pulley was changed to a 3.33 and made 450 rwhp in 90 degree heat ( unlocked 4000 converter ). I changed the pulley to not push the stock block to hard.

The car was tuned via a PMS by Bob Kurgan www.kurganmotorsports.com(NMRA Renegade Champ)

The car has never been to the drag strip other then when the original owner took it stock. The car has great drivability. I built the car for my wife to cruise on occasion and to take to shows. The only reason the car is for sale is we do not drive it. I always let it sit and could use the garage space.
The list of mods below have roughly 500 miles on them.

MOTOR
-shortblock (STOCK)
-Comp 284H-R14 Blower Cam 224/230 533/544 114lsa
-Comp hardened pushrods
-stock lifters
-Trick Flow Intake (powder coated)
-AFR 165's by Rich Groh @ RGR Engines (NMRA CHAMP)
-Motorsport Cobra 1.7 rockers
-Cometic Head Gaskets
-ARP Hardware
-Mac 70mm TB & EGR (polished)
-Motorsport valve covers with breather
-SFI balancer
INDUCTION
-Vortech T-Trim (polished)
-8 Rib setup 3.33
-MaxFlow Bypass valve (polished)
-ProM 80mm and Filter
-Anderson PowerPipe
COOLING
-H.D Water Pump (polished)
-Motorsport Cobra Alum Radiator
-180 stat
-H.D Fan Clutch
-New Stock Fan
-Canton over flow tank
IGNITION
-Stock distributor
-new ignition module
-new cap/rotor
-MSD Coil
-MSD 6AL
-Motorsport wires
FUEL
-stock tank,rails,lines
-Walbro 255 intank
-42# injectors
-BBK adj. regulator
SUSPENSION
-Mac lowering springs
-Mac subframes
-Mac adjustable uppers
-Mac lowers
-Mac CC plates
-Strange 10 way adjustables front/rear
EXHAUST
-Mac unequal length shorties
-Mac ProChamber
-Flowmaster Catback with stainless tips
*all ceramic coated

DRIVETRAIN
-stock axles/posi
-Motorsport 3.73
-TA Girdle
-Max Evil AOD www.roadmastertranz.com
-Hardened Input Shaft
-Hugh 4000 (non lockup) converter
-TCI Deep Alum Pan
-B&M 24000 GVW Cooler
-Motorsport Alum Driveshaft
BRAKES
-stock drums rear
-Power Slot slotted front rotors
-Earls braided front lines
-Hawk Pads
WHEELS/TIRES
-18x9 Cobra R replicas (CHROME)
-BFG G Force T/A drag radials 275/35/18 (rear)
-BFG G Force T/A KDW-2 245/40/18
-OEM Cobra R center caps
GAUGES
-Autometer dual pillar
-SportComp 2 1/16 Boost
-SportComp 2 1/16 Fuel PSI
COMPUTER
-Stock
-Anderson PMS
MISC
-UPR Radiator support (polished)
-UPR Smog Delete (polished)
-Motorsport A/C delete
-New Battery
-New belts
-New hoses
I do have new 5.0 emblems for the fenders. The previous owner put on the V8 badges.
This is an amazing car in every way. The car is like new,looks amazing,makes killer power,non-gutted race car,all original, unmolested etc...the list goes on. This is a car that will be hard to find in this condition other then one that has been restored and who knows what you ar buying at that point

http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc000104lu.jpg

http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=underhood4tp.jpg

http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc000173re.jpg

http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc000139pw.jpg

http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=passengermirrormouldings8zu.jpg

http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sdoorseam1ej.jpg

serious inquires only PLEASE !

EMAIL : [email protected]

BTW : I have many other pics of parts and motor while it was apart.

again I stress to please be serious about car if you request info or pics...THANKS

$16,500 o.b.o

SVT SPEED 04

TCG Elite Member
Jun 9, 2004
yes... it's for sale again

I have had it sold 3 times.

twice to some ass hole in Washington who burned me

once to a guy in KY , but due to the other guy in Washington I lost that sale... KY guy had just emailed me a week ago and is trying to sell the car he bought in place of our car. I am just seeing what the interest is .

I want a car/truck ( Lightning :) ) that's more of a driver that if it rains on it ..big deal...if it was to get damaged and need body repair it would bring the value to nothing.... etc

please pass the word...I posted it on Mod Fords, but I am not on many forums.

thanks

SVT SPEED 04

TCG Elite Member
Jun 9, 2004
WELL...guy still wants it..BUT

had his car sold and went on a final test drive....and got hit by a car backing out of a parking spot.

so as of now I am on hold , which I really don't care to much about.

I would guess most people can see I really don't care if it sells. I plan to re-tune it on Aug 5th and just drive it some for the summer.

I am actually having to figure soemthing out for emissions. The car has a cam and no smog eqpt. I have always been able to exempt my cars , but IL EPA denied me and the plates are suspended as of this week. I am going to try finding a stock H with cats and go for the test and see what happens.

SVT SPEED 04

TCG Elite Member
Jun 9, 2004
The Coupe is staying at home :)

I am selling my Z06 and doing some more mods to the Stang. The best is a TK0 5 speed conversion and FMIC. I probally will do these mods over winter and enjoy the car for the rest of the summer now.

I will see how she lives for awhile and then do a shortblock downt he road and some more boost. The car with the FMIC and 5 speed should make 500-550 rwhp on 10-12 psi :)

FORD ROCKS :biggthump

blubyu

TCG Elite Member
Nov 7, 2004
SVT SPEED 04 said:

I am selling my Z06 and doing some more mods to the Stang. The best is a TK0 5 speed conversion and FMIC. I probally will do these mods over winter and enjoy the car for the rest of the summer now.

I will see how she lives for awhile and then do a shortblock downt he road and some more boost. The car with the FMIC and 5 speed should make 500-550 rwhp on 10-12 psi :)

Tired of the chevy already? What gives?

That notch does rock by the way!

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
SVT SPEED 04 said:

Good decision!

Thread Info