chrome oem cobra rims, 17's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
I have the exact same setup oem satin rims mickeys out back and good years up front, mickeys have about 50 miles on them. Looking for chromies so if I can find someone to buy them or you trade me then we have a deal...

Whitey04

Regular
Apr 2, 2006
700 for bare rims you got to be kidding. If they were new I'd be like...ok. But I got another guy I want to buy from for roughly the same price w/ tires. I just don't want to tires, I'll be putting new rubber on the rims so the tires I could care less about. I'd say 600 would be a good price, thats 150 a piece. Cause I'm pretty sure I could get these rims for 200 a piece new. Not only that but you got someone that wants the tires.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Oncebitten03 said:
hahah you'll give him 600 for the rims alone? you're an idiot.. buy the rims/tires for 700 and sell them and you'll make a couple hundred right there easily.

regis...dont fuck up my action man...

okay whitey, 600 is cool...sold

now everyone i got 2 85% front yokos for sale...150

2 mt et streets like new...200 (less than 300 miles)

pm for details!!!

Whitey04

Regular
Apr 2, 2006
SLASH said:
I Think I Got Fucked On The Rim Perchase...this Thing Is Going Backwards...
Got Fucked?? No where in my posts did I say I would take them. In fact I wrote I was going to buy from another guy. If I was going to buy them I would have sent you a pm. I wrote you a pm stressing my apologies after you sent me a pm saying sold. I don't know where you get this I'll buy em shit. Then the next post I wrote O nevermind someone else has dibs. How do you get I'll take them out of that. I'm sorry I don't have the money RIGHT NOW. Like I told you I'm having a cylinder head but on my car for the ticking issue. Do you know what a cylinder head costs? With labor? I posted up a price and all you had to say was yes or no, where sold can in I have no idea. So don't act like I screwin you when I never told you I'd take them in the first place.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Whitey04 said:
Got Fucked?? No where in my posts did I say I would take them. In fact I wrote I was going to buy from another guy. If I was going to buy them I would have sent you a pm. I wrote you a pm stressing my apologies after you sent me a pm saying sold. I don't know where you get this I'll buy em shit. Then the next post I wrote O nevermind someone else has dibs. How do you get I'll take them out of that. I'm sorry I don't have the money RIGHT NOW. Like I told you I'm having a cylinder head but on my car for the ticking issue. Do you know what a cylinder head costs? With labor? I posted up a price and all you had to say was yes or no, where sold can in I have no idea. So don't act like I screwin you when I never told you I'd take them in the first place.

HEY FUCKTARD SLOW THE FUCK DOWN...WHO THE FUCK SAID IT WAS YOU?

SICNESS

Opulence...I has it...
May 3, 2006
Hey Slash

You promised me those rims and tires for my car!

Start looking over your shoulder pal! I know where you work! HOW DARE YOU sell those out from under me!
I WANT MY DEPOSIT BACK TOO!

:joke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info