SLP LM Catback for Sale

Mar 26, 2004
yournamehear119 said:
haha john force loud?? i have a 99 cob with stoch h and offroad x do you not recomend these lol. what size pipe and what kind of tips?? If you think they'll sound ok ill go ahead and call dibs but im not 100% positive yet so ill get back to you lol

mandrel-bent 2.5" 304 stainless steel pipe with 3.5" double-wall polished tips. As far as sounding ok, that is purely subjective. I happen to like how they sound. I just wanted to give the disclaimer, depending on the rest of your setup, this Cat-back is loud as f!@#$.

There are a couple of guys on this board (at least) that have the SLP loudmouth, maybe they will give you there opinion. Quality, fit, and look is definetly top notch. I'm going too a sleeper (read QUIETER) setup...

Mar 26, 2004
SNAKE IZ said:
are these sold or what?

Sorry guys, been busy with work... Exhaust is comming off this weekend so:

(1) Cobra_DJ99 made a firm comittment, he gets first shot.
(2) yournamehear119 was still considering, he has second dibs.

(3) If both are no longer interested, the exhaust is yours. I will post some pictures (on car) tonight, and off the car this weekend.

I have a Kenny Brown Strut tower brace if anyone is interested. Fits 03/04 cobra, or pre-03 Cobra / GT with a raised hood. I have some 4AN nitrous hose, and miscellaneous fuel fitings laying around too...

Thread Info