GI Intense transmission

I bought the transmission with 10,000 miles on it. Painted pontiac blue. Tranny done by Tim King at INTENSE in January of 06

INTENSE Street / Strip shift kit (129.99 new)
ATI torque converter 3000 stall 399.99 new
Speedo recalibration controller 99.99 new
3.69 gear conversion kit 489.99
VSS Reluctor wheels 59.99
INTENSE Hardened Input Shaft 449.99
New Valve body 80 new
New Input, 2nd 3rd, and and overdrive clutch kits 27 new, 35 new, 35 new, 28 new

Flush the fluid, add some more and a new filter. Should be the only thing to do besides install. You will have to use your stock diff since I did opt to not buy the gen 3 LSD with it.

$1900

Tranny is at my parents house in Mundelein and would need to be picked up. This is still a GI post.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
alright. thinking out loud here... or out type?

my thoughts were to put this in my car... even though it has a trannyman trans... but i dont have a stall, hardened much anything, or a chain... and put my trans in my buddies monte carlo... if i can find out if my buddy will buy the trans in my car, and how cheap i can get that trans taken out and this one put in, and if my buddy would be okay with all of this... then it is definitely a possibility..

the hard parts alone are worth what you are asking so...

who had the trans before you? 10k driver miles? or 10k beat the piss out of miles?

how old is it?

how many cars has it been in?

thanks

K J

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I bought the trans from easytoremember. It was in his 95GTP. He raced it IIRC 4 times. I bought it and it has sat in my parents garage since. Waiting, hoping, but money is more important now.

Technically it is 2 years old. I think it was really only used for about 4 months.

Thread Info