"Puff the Magic Dragon" floormats for sale

Due to overwhelming demand I am putting my cherished "Puff the Magic Dragon" floormats up for sale. As you can see in the photo they have the blackout mod done to them for the stealth look, but can easily be returned to stock by using lacquer thinner.
Be the envy of everyone by having the most bad ass set of floormats ever made. THESE ARE THE REAL DEAL! DO NOT SETTLE FOR CHEAP AUTO PARTS STORE IMITATIONS!!! They might look like these, but believe me they are not the same. There is no creating what can not be recreated!
The winning bidder will also receive a certificate of authenticity in the color of their choice to absolutely, positively, without a shadow of a doubt, verify that these are real.

Starting bid is $4500.00. Good luck! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• P1010108.jpg
    P1010108.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 156

Mean Mr Mustang

Govt. Conspirator
Nov 17, 2005
MGT2002 said:
i'll actually take them off your hands for 5 dollars! serious offer, after seeing them in jeff's old truck, i want them for my car!!! :D

If all the other sales fall through they are yours.
I have a money order for 4000.00 dollars that an overseas investor gave me for the mats. Unfortunately the deal fell through and I have no idea what to do with the money order. Hows about you send me $3995.00 in cash and after I receive it I will send you the money order I have for 4000.00 along with the floormats. Please reply here since my internet provider is unable to accept any incoming e-mail and I dont have a phone, this way we can seal the deal here.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Mean Mr Mustang said:
If all the other sales fall through they are yours.
I have a money order for 4000.00 dollars that an overseas investor gave me for the mats. Unfortunately the deal fell through and I have no idea what to do with the money order. Hows about you send me $3995.00 in cash and after I receive it I will send you the money order I have for 4000.00 along with the floormats. Please reply here since my internet provider is unable to accept any incoming e-mail and I dont have a phone, this way we can seal the deal here.

This seems totally reasonable. :D

Thread Info