Body Kit and More

Alright, I have a 2003 full body kit off of my 2003 mustang gt in black. I have had it the kit sitting around for a almost a year now and I have decided that I really need to push it to sell it. I will take whatever resonable offer I can get but will not ship the pieces only because it cost a bunch. I have a front bumper with the fog assemblys, Rear bumper with chrome stainless steel inserts that has scratched all over it because the body shop that painted my new stuff must of dragged across the floor so it needs to be repainted, wing, side skirts, and the stock honey comb grill. Everything besides the rear bumper are in great condition and have about 20,000 miles it. I also have other parts im tryin to sell as well that are now exterior related. I have some magnaflow mufflers, steeda tri-ax shifter fro tremec 3650, steeda sport rear springs and thats about it.
Let me know if anyone is intereasted and like I said I need to sell the stuff so make me an offer. I will drive some ways to meet up to do the exchange if needed. I live 55 minutes east of Chicago. Let me know

DAN

slackerme

Regular
Jan 16, 2006
I live in New Buffalo Michigan, and sorry I wasnt a little more descriptive. The body Kit is a stock 2003 GT Kit. I have

Wing
Side Skirts
Rear Bumper with Chrome Stainless Steel Inserts
Front Bumper with Fogs

Other parts
Magnaflow Mufflers
Steeda Tri Ax shifter for tremec 3650

Thread Info