Stock clutch, pressure plate and flywheel

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
Mystic544 said:
Let me know $'s
Wouldn't mind putting the Alum flywheel in my 96.

Do you know anything about the clutch - is it heavy duty ie better then the FRP one? I swaped mine out a year ago. Seems pretty strong, but those new Cobra's put down some big numbers from the factory. Would assume it to be a strong unit???

Ummmm, I think you just left my house. :alcoholic The stock 03/04 aluminum flywheel is pretty stout. I actually could have reused it with my CFDF, I just wasn't sure so I got a whole new setup.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
Mystic544 said:
:laughing2 hahahaha!
Board names, real names, car names...who can keep all that straight :)

The flywheel is good - was wondering about the clutch? Someone on this board should have some info!

Either way - let me know on $'s or case of Mich Golden!

Tim

Ray (Painter) and Mike (1MEANGT) both saw my clutch and flywheel when I took it off. They both couldn't believe how brand new it looks. Believe it or not, I really don't beat on my car at all. The clutch is probably just a little past broken in.

p.s. I'm good on the Michelob :lmao: I really dont know what would be a fair price ? I will definitely give you a great deal. I sold my Magnaflow catback to Carl/Wicked03 (I hope I got his name right???) for $175 and I'm letting my injectors go for $125 so you can see I'm not trying to screw my fellow SVT'ers.

Thread Info

• cdh027
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list