F/S: Borla Stingers!

F/S: Borla Stingers.

This is for Borla Stingers with 3" rolled tips. 100% stainless steel, dirty but perfect! These are still on the car and won't be removed until someone buys them (or until I get into Hans' shop to put my other catback on). You are more than welcome to stop by and hear them on the Cobra until then. I want $500 obo. Sorry, no pics.

For more information, call my cell:
630-675-4190

BUY THIS SHIT, PEOPLE!! :p

-Mike

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Mar 7, 2005
Egreen99 said:
Stingers are loud as Hell, with an off road X you can wake the dead or kill the living by driving past nursing homes at night when its quiet out. :lmao:
i ran the stingers with the bassani x uncatted for about 2 days b4 i got sick of the noise, then cats went on and walla, still alot of noise, but a nicer quiter noise than the previous.... but this setup sounds awsome, i get compliments all the time, and 600 is an awsome deal i believe i payed 1200 for the whole set up, give or take few bucks

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
The Stingers are now OFF the car, but need to be cleaned (which I plan to do this weekend). They are pretty loud but don't have that chambered sound that Flowmasters are famous for. It all depends on what mid-pipe you have. This is probaly one of the loudest cat backs other than an SLP Loudmouth.

-Mike

Thread Info