Magnapack C/B for 99-04 Cobra

3/21 - BUMP, $200 picked up for CSVT members, I need this gone, sale fell through!
I just switched to a solid rear a forgot to put this up for sale. Its a Magnaflow catback for 99+ Cobras with Magnapack mufflers welded in, since they dont make a Magnapack catback for Cobras. It also has 4" rolled, polished tips that look awesome from the back of the car. C/B was on my car for 10,000 miles. I just need the room and want this gone. Asking $200 for CSVT members picked up, and I'll be glad to meet buyer half way. It is used but would take $600 + to piece this together brand new. Please PM or email [email protected]

Thanks
Jason

BTW....Its pretty loud :D

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
10th03cobra said:
ttt - is it all stainless steel???

Yes, it is, it is basically the regular Magnaflow Catback Part# MAGNA-15644 , but i had the Magnapacks welded in along with polished tips, heres the description off the website....

Magnaflow Catback (99-04 Cobra)

FREE SHIPPING! Part MAGNA-15644) MagnaFlow 99-03 Cobra Mustang Catback systems are all stainless steel, made from large diameter mandrel bent tubing and feature stainless steel MagnaFlow Performance mufflers and dual polished adjustable 3.5" stainless steel tips. System includes complete hardware for installation. This sytem varies from the picture, because the flowtubes are designed to fit around the Cobras IRS.

Lifetime Warranty is included with all Magnaflow catback systems.

Thread Info