T56 Stock Cobra Tranny for sale!

I am throwing around the Idea of selling my stock trans out of my cobra. The car has 18k miles on it and still has the stock clutch in it. Trans works perfect and has no problums what so ever and I will stand behind that! Im not sure what other cars this trans works in for sure but I wanted to see if anyone off this board was intrested in the trans before I list it anywhere else.. Let me know if anyone wants it...

Joe

Fast99Snake

track rat
Jun 26, 2005
joey i need money

i want that trans bad but i wont have the cash for awhile

and i cudve saved the 50 bucks i spent to swap yokes lol

just curious wut r u lookin to get for it
depending on how long u hold onto it for i really might consider it if i can come across some money anytime soon

B

Boost12

Fast99Snake said:
joey i need money

i want that trans bad but i wont have the cash for awhile

and i cudve saved the 50 bucks i spent to swap yokes lol

just curious wut r u lookin to get for it
depending on how long u hold onto it for i really might consider it if i can come across some money anytime soon
Hey Justin I will let you know if the trans does not sell and we will go from there but thanks for showing intrest. And I will call you tomororw because I should be able to get those e brake cables out for ya too :biggthump

B

Boost12

cyac5l8trfcar said:
I believe I sent you a pm about this some time ago? keep me in mind if you're seriously getting rid of it. thanks. oh, and send me a pm with a ballpark price. i know i can get one new with crossmemeber for 2400.
yea sorry I dont remember you sending me a PM but I will send you one on the next few min with a ballpark price. Thanks much

B

Boost12

Fast99Snake said:
can we get a price joe
im just curious
if u dont wanna post up a price on an open thread thats straight

also let me know tommorow about the ebrake cables

my car is still in the fuckin air sadly
goddamit i cant finish anything

i put the exhaust on tho and it sounds mean as hell
Justin im glad to hear you like the exhaust and I was always a fan of the MAC stuff even though not many people use it I always thought it sounded the best for sure! But I will PM you a price on the trans

Thread Info