Stock Catback... anyone b4 it goes to the curb?

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
VenomInside said:
for free or whats the cost.. lol

We can discuss 'payment' when you arrive. :knk: :thev: :booty: :spank: :banana2: :yumyum: :3some: :cry:

j/k... yeah, it's pretty much for free. I tried selling it on here for cheap and nobody wanted it. I tried selling it on ebay twice, and nobody wanted it. I'm packing all my crap into a POD, and I'm not gonna take it with me.

Lemme know.

BOTLFED98

TCG Elite Member
Mar 5, 2004
DSG03COBRA said:
Do you make it up to the Chicagoland area at all? We're putting our house on the market in about a week or so, so by the time we actually close, it might be a month or 2. I can hold onto it if you think you can make it up here at some point w/in that timeframe.

Just lemme know.

how far is that from crystal lake? i'm supposed to go look at a car up there.......lmk!

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
BOTLFED98 said:
how far is that from crystal lake? i'm supposed to go look at a car up there.......lmk!

Crystal Lake is about an hour or so north west of me. When are you heading up there? I'll be at my house packing up tomorrow (Sunday) morning from about 9am - 1pm or so. My wife is pushing me to get rid of it sooner rather than later since she doesn't want it laying around while we're showing the place.

BOTLFED98

TCG Elite Member
Mar 5, 2004
DSG03COBRA said:
Crystal Lake is about an hour or so north west of me. When are you heading up there? I'll be at my house packing up tomorrow (Sunday) morning from about 9am - 1pm or so. My wife is pushing me to get rid of it sooner rather than later since she doesn't want it laying around while we're showing the place.

can i come get it next weekend? or is that too late?

Thread Info