MISC 03 cobra stuff

this post was in accidental Disregard of this sites posting guidelines, hank so Diligently pointed that out to me in this thread instead of sending me a pm and letting me fix it. so...to stay as a respecting member of this site and avoid bieng further repremanded, i deleted this thread.

sorry for any inconvenience this may of caused any of my fellow members.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Flyn high again said:
Recently there have been several threads with items for sale and no price listed. Per the site rules, you MUST list a price if you are selling something. No fishing for offers... We've been lenient and let the ads go without deleting but we are getting too many of them and it's time to crack down. Here is a link to the rules for sales in this forum. Please read and follow them. Thanks.http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?t=3814

Cliff

Vobraman

Addict
Jul 15, 2005
what the hell is going on ????? what no one else can come out and play ?

Are you guys going somewhere and play in traffic ?

cuz I don't want to play.

However, if you are going to play where there are girls w/ little on and playing on poles and laps...I'm in.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Vobraman said:
what the hell is going on ????? what no one else can come out and play ?

Are you guys going somewhere and play in traffic ?

cuz I don't want to play.

However, if you are going to play where there are girls w/ little on and playing on poles and laps...I'm in.

brian, you dont need an invite!! just show up!!!

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
SLASH said:
this post was in accidental Disregard of this sites posting guidelines, hank so Diligently pointed that out to me in this thread instead of sending me a pm and letting me fix it. so...to stay as a respecting member of this site and avoid bieng further repremanded, i deleted this thread.

sorry for any inconvenience this may of caused any of my fellow members.
Jesus, I didnt mean it as being disrespectful. I thought Id just point it out. You werent reprimanded, just notified. Hell, I didnt even know until I read Cliff's posting.

Thread Info