WTT Cobra R / bullitt body stuff for saleen

im looking to see if any one in the area is interested in trading my cobra r splitter, 99 bumper and 03 rockers for a saleen nose and side spats. i also have bullitt scoop deletes that id like to swap for the saleen scoops. IF interested pm or email me. please authentic saleen parts as mine are all authentic ford parts. This may be a stretch but i thought i would post it up anyway. i may be able to add cash if needed for the right stuff

thanks,

andy

Fast99Snake

track rat
Jun 26, 2005
hey andy

its justin again

i may be interested in the 99 front bumper, but I'm not a huge fan of the splitter.
would you be willing to part.
if so how much for the bumper.
and also does your front bumper have the license plate bracket
and how much would it cost to have the bumper painted mineral gray.

thanks again

green99_svt

Regular
Oct 10, 2005
well ill split them up if i can get a saleen nose. the bumper does have the holes drilled for the splitter so you might not want it with the holes there is 5 on the front and 2 on each side for a total of 9 holes about a 1/2 in diameter. i have the plate frame but it is not on the car and there is no holes for the plate i had them filled, this all depends if i can get a new bumper for a deal. keep your eyes peeled

Fast99Snake

track rat
Jun 26, 2005
yeah since i wud have to have the front bumper repainted to match my car
unless i wanted to go import style with mismatched bumpers
i cud have all the holes filled then or maybe just put a mach 1 chin on it to cover em up
and also i do NOT want the front license plate bracket on there because i hate how it looks and ruins the front of the car
thats the main reason i want a new bumper is cuz i hate how it looks with the indent(01+bumper) for the front license plate,
and i also like how the cobra bumper with the circle fogs looks,
also are the fogs included
if you need some u can have my stock oval ones for an even trade or if u dont need the fogs i wud much appreciate them.

Fast99Snake

track rat
Jun 26, 2005
I've seen Andy's car too
i like it a lot
it looks damn badass

I've just never been a fan of the front air splitter
I don't know wut it is
just personal preference

it still looks nice tho but i just like the front bumper of the stangs without the air splitter.

let me know andy if u find a saleen front and i mite take that bumper off your hands if im not broke before then.

Thread Info