blower system off 03 cobra

thats right everything must go the entire blower set up everything to do the swap to your 4v car, mach or cobra. Nothing is off the car yet. Im looking to swap parts plus some cash cash. It would be ideal to get the two cars next to each other and swap the parts I have a quote to swap everything to a 4v car for $800. thats with the two cars next to each other. I would be willing to trade intake for blower and etc... parts plus some cash. I was thinking the entire blower system would be worth $1900+stock parts off your car. im Located in schaumburg IL and work at a performance shop. You can use a credit card or if you live in Illinois I can get you 90 days same as cash. so basically you can have this entire system installed for $2700 @ 8#s of boost youll pick up easy $100rwhp. not bad compared to a kenne bell unit thats more then twice that before installation.
please post your questions here or pm me or email me
please email me at [email protected]

C

chris@svtspeed

list of parts I need from your car:

99-01 Alternator #YR3210346AA
Alternator Bracket #XR3Z-10153-AB
99-01 Cobra Intake (Lower) #YR3Z9424BA (Upper) #XR3Z9424AA
99-01 Serpentine Belt #4060980 ^ 6PK2490
99-01 Throttle Cable Bracket & Cable Bracket # XR3Z9728CA Cable #1R3Z9A758CA
Alternator Wires pigtail #1U2Z14S411UA
EGR tube # XR3Z9D477DB

C

chris@svtspeed

chris@svtspeed said:
this is true! Its a killer deal for a 4v guy that wants to go to a blower set up!

QUOTE=chevysRslow]If this is for everything needed, it's a great deal. I'll have $2700 into just the parts not to mention the weeks and weeks and weeks to try and find them all at reasonable prices. Someone jump on this

Thread Info

• C
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list