1996 Ford Mustang Cobra Mystic (36K miles)

*PICS AVAILABLE*

Second owner for 5 years(first owner was from FL), adult owned, never driven in snow, garage queen,
have all service records, still on stock tires with plenty of thread left(as you see the car has been babied), leather, stock except a k&n filter, vechicle is located in a suburb of Chicago IL
36K miles, mint in and out
I am asking $14,000 OBO, but this is an asking price and I am willing to negotiate
send offers or questions to my email
more info [email protected]
I dont frequent this forum so please email me it will be the best way of us to get in contact

VIN 1FALP47VXTF160900
1036 out of 2000

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
Well, I'm not interested in buying your car, I just want to make sure that this is not a scam. The reason I say this is because we are very strict about scamming, especially with a low post count. Posting pics will only add to your credibility. I'm not saying you're a scammer, I just want to avoid any conflicts in the future. Thanks.

-Mike

Grzesiu

Nov 15, 2005
SALEENstang96 said:
Well, I'm not interested in buying your car, I just want to make sure that this is not a scam. The reason I say this is because we are very strict about scamming, especially with a low post count. Posting pics will only add to your credibility. I'm not saying you're a scammer, I just want to avoid any conflicts in the future. Thanks.

-Mike
no problem, i totally understand you,
I wanted to buy a 350Z, guy writes to me that i send him cash he will send me the car from greece lol i wrote back COD and he didnt reply
also when i was sellin my 1800$ beater nissan, a Prince from africa wanted to send me a check for 5 grand and i sent him the rest lol

you can find me on www.600rr.net (bought my honda from that forum member) also on maxima.org (maximum perfomance) and bunch of other forums
again car is in great shape and can be viewed at any time

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list