04 Screaming Yellow Cobra --FOR SALE--

04 Screaming Yellow Cobra --FOR SALE-- NO MORE KEEPING IT SORRY

Hey everyone up for sale is a
2004 Screaming Yellow Cobra coupe, the car has 8,700 miles. The car is 1 of 299 screaming yellow coupes made in 04. There isnt much done to this car besides a Mac Prochamber, Stainless Mac Cat-Back, Kenny Brown lowering springs, and Corbeau seats. Orignal seats available if the Corbeau's are not wanted. This car is like brand new the only reason for selling it is life changes when you get married. hehehe I am looking for $33,000.00 Keep in mind this is the first and last year for supercharged cobra in screaming yellow. This is a real collectable. For more info and pics please call or pm

Thanks Chris 708-473-4417 :burnout: Hate to see it go...

SORRY NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE I GET TO KEEP IT :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

DNeinstadt

SVTOA-TC Chapter Director
Mar 11, 2005
04svt said:
Hey everyone up for sale is a
2004 Screaming Yellow Cobra coupe, the car has 8,700 miles. The car is 1 of 299 screaming yellow coupes made in 04. There isnt much done to this car besides a Mac Prochamber, Stainless Mac Cat-Back, Kenny Brown lowering springs, and Corbeau seats. Orignal seats available if the Corbeau's are not wanted. This car is like brand new the only reason for selling it is life changes when you get married. hehehe I am looking for $33,000.00 Keep in mind this is the first and last year for supercharged cobra in screaming yellow. This is a real collectable. For more info and pics please call or pm

Thanks Chris 708-473-4417 :burnout: Hate to see it go...

SORRY NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE I GET TO KEEP IT :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

$33k?!! Suprised you didn't sell it immediately. <rolls eyes> That's rediculous. Isn't that more than it cost originally?

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
DNeinstadt said:
$33k?!! Suprised you didn't sell it immediately. <rolls eyes> That's rediculous. Isn't that more than it cost originally?

Have you ever HAD to make a Gesture for the SWiMBO? (She Who Must Be Obeyed). You Had BETTER put the car up for sale if you know what's good for you, BUT, if you carefully OVERPRICE the car it will NEVER sell ;)
SHE'S Happy, YOU'RE Happy.

It's a Beautiful Thing :clap:

B

Boost12

DNeinstadt said:
To the right person that car would have been worth every cent. Just because some people are selling high miled 03s for low 20s doesent mean that a clean rare colord 04 is not worth 30. I know my car with the redfire and the tan suede Int and all my mods I would ask around 30 for it and wait for the right buyer. Just my 2 cents though

Thread Info