Mustang parts for sale

I have the following parts for sale and i need them gone fast.

I have a stock 8.8 rearend drum to drum with new brake shoes and hardware, upper and lower control arms, sway bar and quad shocks still attached, it has stock 308 gears this rearend never made a sound im only asking $50 need to get rid of it.

I also have a really clean k member no rust at all complete with whole front brake system and struts all still attacthed asking $50 for that to have to get rid of it also.

i have a complete interior out of an 86 coupe, color is burgundy with leather seats, comes with everything even dash front and rear seats headliner and all the panels even the rear panels im asking $50 for all this to have to get rid of also.

i have a really clean steering column with steering wheel and key $20
i have a slightly used master cylinder out of the same car $20
i have a primered passenger side fender for a fox $15
stock hood from an 87 gt $15
and all kinds of glass for any mustang best offer.

M

metricmotorsports

epicstanger said:
I have the following parts for sale and i need them gone fast.

I have a stock 8.8 rearend drum to drum with new brake shoes and hardware, upper and lower control arms, sway bar and quad shocks still attached, it has stock 308 gears this rearend never made a sound im only asking $50 need to get rid of it.

I also have a really clean k member no rust at all complete with whole front brake system and struts all still attacthed asking $50 for that to have to get rid of it also.

i have a complete interior out of an 86 coupe, color is burgundy with leather seats, comes with everything even dash front and rear seats headliner and all the panels even the rear panels im asking $50 for all this to have to get rid of also.

i have a really clean steering column with steering wheel and key $20
i have a slightly used master cylinder out of the same car $20
i have a primered passenger side fender for a fox $15
stock hood from an 87 gt $15
and all kinds of glass for any mustang best offer.
Call me I am interested in the rear end and the interior, maybe all of the parts. J.R. 815-712-7020

Thread Info

• E
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list