Torch Red 03 Cobra for sale

2003 Cobra, Torch Red Coupe, 31,000 miles. PERFECT paint on this car I mean PERFECT, and the interior is just as clean. The car took 2nd place and chicago world of wheels 2 years in a row in its class.

Alright this is the deal, the car has a ticking that is just gotten louder over time and my ford dealer wont fix it and this car just pisses me off to look at it anymore. I almost had it sent it to get it fixed this week but decided I would rather have something else. The guy who was going to fix it said it could be a valveguide or a spun bearing? The car also needs an input shaft which is around 230 dollars and can be done yourself easily. And it might need a battery soon. The car has plenty of mods and no I will not part ANYTHING out.

Polished Accufab single blade throttle body and plenum
2.93 blower pulley off a lighting
Diablosport chip
Steeda cold air kit
Bassani Catted X pipe
Mac Cat back
DSS Level 5 Halfshafts
Newer IRS that the Ford dealer replaced when the halfshafts were done around 6,000 miles ago
Spec Stage 3 Clutch and flywheel
Pauls high performance shifter
18X9 AFS Chrome 03 Cobra wheels with toyo tires, rears are worn
H&R supersport springs rear
Steeda sport springs in front
Kenny Brown subframes
Kenny Brown Strut tower brace
Kenny Brown Caster Camber plates
This car was tuned at Pauls high performance and made 452RWHP and 472 RWTQ, even with the ticking.

It ran 12.002 @ 119 on 18 inch drag radials but with the stock clutch slipping.

Asking $21,000.00 but to bypass the bullshit I will take $20,000 even and I will not go a penny lower.

Also you get all the stock parts except the stock wheels.

PM me with your email address for pictures and anything else you need to know. I may accept trades plus cash for a CLEAN 96 -98 Cobra depending on color and condition.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2139352/1 Pics there.

03CobraRed

Mind Over Matter
Mar 17, 2004
Yep it was one of the first ones, Im working on a few deals, I am still in love with my old 96 Cobra and I am in the position to sell this one and make a 96 crazy fast. I will def. still be around. Hopefully everybody will be seeing a lot more of the new car rather than my broken one. This car is in perfrect cosmetic shape, you cannot get any better than this, there is not a scratch or swirl in the paint. This would make a great project 03 for those looking for an excuse to build the motor.

Thread Info