anyone looking for a polished 2.4 KB?

if anyone is looking for a polished 2.4 kb, let me know. The blower has 200 miles on it, the blower is polished and the plentum/accufab TB is powdercoated/painted black.

It looks badass. No pics as of yet, hopefully soon.

A new black 2.4 without tb is $3400
a kb tb is $350
polishing is $599

no tire kickers, pm me with a price you are willing to spend and we can go from there...

$50,000 OBO :p

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
SVTdubs said:
if anyone is looking for a polished 2.4 kb, let me know. The blower has 200 miles on it, the blower is polished and the plentum/accufab TB is powdercoated/painted black.

a kb tb is $350
polishing is $599

no tire kickers, pm me with a price you are willing to spend and we can go from there...

wtf man are you sure you dont work for kenne bell

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
15. Classified Policies

#1 - You must own what you are selling. Do not post ads for friends.

#2 - You must list a price. "OBO" is acceptable provided you sell the item to someone that offers the listed price. Correct selling etiquette would be reserving the product to the first person that posts in the thread and offers the minimum posted price. A PM is not an offer for an item as it negates the purpose of the public thread. Any thread NOT listing a price will be deleted by the moderators.

SVTdubs said:

a kb tb is $350
polishing is $599

Just giving you SHIT. :p

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Mystic Terminator said:
15. Classified Policies

#1 - You must own what you are selling. Do not post ads for friends.

#2 - You must list a price. "OBO" is acceptable provided you sell the item to someone that offers the listed price. Correct selling etiquette would be reserving the product to the first person that posts in the thread and offers the minimum posted price. A PM is not an offer for an item as it negates the purpose of the public thread. Any thread NOT listing a price will be deleted by the moderators.

Just giving you SHIT. :p

price is posted

Thread Info