Cheap beater cars...Take them away!

I know of several cheap vehicles in this area, at least a good 50 of them, but these listed stand out in my mind...Hope I can help you all out on the board, especially people looking for a beater...

Got a Chevy Metro for $2500.00, it is a 2000, um, 53,000 miles on 1.3L motor installed, I believe about 51,000 on body, newer brakes, like new exhaust, no rust, body looks good, white w/gray interior, um, just a good reliable beater. :)

1990 Crown Victoria w/SEVERAL performance mods. 16.8 in the 1/4, ask Cobravenom39, he has seen it before, CAI, 3.73, newer tires, MSD Cap, new plugs, wires, 88 5.0 GT trans installed, custom dual exhaust w/cutouts, little to no rust, 5.0 EFI(Of course), many other mods, too many to really list. Lots of time and love invested. Make a great all around car. Asking $1500.00

1994 Ford Probe - I would feel bad selling it to someone on this board, runs like crap(Sensor somewhere), $500.00

1986 Ranger - V6, 5 Speed, 4wd, Camoflouge paint job, little to no rust, a little over 100,000 miles, roof light bar, everything works, needs a radio, very sound truck, drive anywhere! :) $800.00 OBO

1986 Mustang GT T-Top car - This thing is really nice, 5.0L, Black Ext., Tan int.(Only 115 or something made w/specs), was getting ready for paint so all of the little bs parts such as door trim, door panels, etc. are taken off(Included with the car, all the way down to the clips holding them in), BEATUIFUL T-Tops, new clutch, new exhaust, some other goodies, stock fog lights in and still work perfect, drive across country and not worry, $3,000 OBO, contact Nick at: 269-279-7297 tell him Chris sent you...

1992 Eclipse GS - 114,000 miles, little rear damage to the body, red w/gray and black int., 2.0 4g63 motor, runs really nice, 5 speed, $1500.00

I could go on and on, but if these don't spark your interest, let me know, I know of about 30 more around here, good reliable beaters(Beater I consider cheap, reliable, and affordable.)

www.teamamf.com

www.teamamf.com OWNER
Sep 17, 2005
This message is for I believe, FIRSTSVT?! Or soemthing like that...You need to empty some mail, but for now, here is the message I was going to send to you:

All of the cars are located here in good ol Three Rivers, MI. Yeah, anytime you want to stop on by, I can bring you around and show you some of the other cars out here for grabs. As far as a reliable winter car, I would recommend the Crown Vic. Personally, I know this car in and out, AOD btw on your question, and it is cherry. Like I said, couple of little scratches and dings here and there, but in all other aspects a clean good running Crown Vic. About 81,000 miles, it will run for quite a while. My brother and I both drove this car over to Lombard from here, SEVERAL times, and we use just under a half of a tank. Also, no knocks, no problems. Just a 100% reliable car. Newer brakes, etc.

Chris...

www.teamamf.com

www.teamamf.com OWNER
Sep 17, 2005
Forgot to add that the Crown Vic also has a good setup of Air shocks in the back, totally 100% adjustable...Works perfect, no leaks, also new shocks up front, Aiwa CD Player, new 6X9's, just a good sound car...Cutouts sound good when opened up as well...My brother wanted me to add this, just fyi...His car, he knows more about it than I do...

Thread Info

• W
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list