2 Racing Seats...

Don't know even what these came out of, but they lo0ok sharp. Gray Cloth w/red strips, hole for your harness, all mounting brackets, sliders, etc are included, no rips, tears, a couple little stains, but will look like new when you come to get them...I would recommend placing them into anything else OTHER than a Cobra(Those Cobra seats are already bad ass enough, keep in mind the capital C in the word Cobra...)

Anyways, $100.00 OBO you pick them up...I would love to get some pictures, but my camera is messing up right now...

Chris...
http://www.teamamf.com

www.teamamf.com

www.teamamf.com OWNER
Sep 17, 2005
Well, after several attemps on trying to make the camera work, I still cannot get it going...It is a POS Canon, so anyways, yeah I can't get some pictures. I guess use your imagination on the idea of them and I am sure you can figure out what they look like...Um, imagine a Recaro Racing Seat, wrapped in cloth, w/a checkered Grey and Red insert(Of course cloth)...

I am not sure. Who knows, they may even be stock from something. Either way, two damn nice seats, look very sporty, again, wouldn't throw them in any sort of Mustang being that the stock int. is too hard to beat, but if you have anything else, well worth the swap...

Chris...

p.s.- If I don't sell them today or tomorrow, I will probably just make them into a cool gaming couch of some sort...(I can do this for anyone else for an extra $150.00)

www.teamamf.com

www.teamamf.com OWNER
Sep 17, 2005
Well, I am having one hell of a time finding a seat close to it, but I guess imagine this seat Gray w/a red and gray checkered middle...Bout the same shape, about the same with slides, etc. Only difference w/the harness openings is that on mine, it only has one hole...

p1010033%20copy.jpg

Chris...

Thread Info

• W
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list