03 10th Anniversary Cobra for Sale: Chicago

Price Drop: 03 10th Anniversary Cobra for Sale

NewCobraRimsagain10-vi.jpg

I'm relisting my car for sale. I've got updated pics, and I lowered the price some aswell. It is a 2003 10th Anniversary Cobra. The car is Red and has 11,000 miles on it. I live in Illinois; the Chicago land area. (About an hour south of Chicago in Plainfield. Between Joliet and Naperville) I wouldn’t mind meeting someone within a reasonable distance if they are serious about buying the car.

I just had a 35% window tint installed on the car about 2 months ago.
The car has Magnaflow exhaust on it with Bassani high flow cats and an x pipe. I have a 9” open air filter on the intake. Other than those two things, the car is stock. I have both the stock air box, and exhaust, I can put the car back to stock, or give the buyer the stock parts either way.

I haven’t had any problems with the car, I am just selling because I got a new job and it requires me to drive more, so I've got something a little more practical. My phone # is (815) 693-8640 call with any questions. My email address is [email protected] let me know if you need any more pictures of the car. My asking price for the car is $26,750.

Autotrader Link

Gallery of Pics of car.

NewCobraRimsagain18-vi.jpg

NewCobraRimsagain7-vi.jpg

DSCF0064-vi.jpg

ExhaustPics5-vi.jpg

DSCF0014-vi.jpg

DSCF0021-vi.jpg

NewMay19-vi.jpg

DSCF0003-vi.jpg

IM000833-vi.jpg

MyCobra8-vi.jpg

MyCobra10-vi.jpg

Again My phone # is (815)693-8640 call with any questions. My email address is [email protected] let me know if you need any more pictures of the car. My asking price for the car is $26,750.
More Pics of car.
:coolman: Shane

Shanezam203

Regular
Jul 22, 2004
JeffsLightning said:
Wow too bad Shane... :-( Nows the time to get another work car...Good luck... Jeff
CobranRanger236-vi.jpg

How's it goen Jeff? I thought of keeping the Cobra with the new job, and driving my Ranger for work during the week. I'm just kinda tired of having two cars. For now I think it's best if I sell the Cobra and get something more practical. Just not sure what.
I won't be gone from SVT long. I'd love to get another Lightning or back into a Cobra again someday.
:cool: Shane

Shanezam203

Regular
Jul 22, 2004
Tim in reply to your message and questions...
Both sets dont come with the car for the asking prive above. Rims are in great shape, both sets. I was going to sell the car with one set, and then sell the others seperatly, but we can work something out if you were interested in keeping both sets of rims. The car has a brand new set of nito 555's on the back, and I say brand new, because i put them on about a month before I decided to sell the car. They have under 100 miles on the car. (the car just sits in the garage now, I just drive my Ranger) The old mods I planned on selling seperatly after I sold the car. If the buyer wanted to work something out, I will do what I can to get rid of everything all at once.

The car has 22 months left on the warranty (3 years from last july 2004) or another 25,000 miles. (3 year/36,000 mile warranty)
Build and service dates, and car number I will have to get you if needed, I have the vin. It has a perfect record, no accidents, or even warranty claims.
Hope I answered your questions, let me know if you have any others.
Thanks, Shane

Shanezam203

Regular
Jul 22, 2004
Car is still for sale. If price is an issue, I am willing to put the stock exhaust back on, and sell that outright. (bassani cats, x pipe & mufflers)

I am willing to take $27,000 with stock exhaust back on.

edit: Just lowered the price to 26,750 w/ exhaust
$26,500 stock exhaust
:cool2: Shane

Thread Info