Big Truck For Sale

Ok Im selling my Truck in a few months I will be leaving for school and cant afford school and a truck payment and a car payment. Its a 1999 silverado ext cab Z71.

LIST OF MODS
-tinted windows.
-3" body lift
-6" rcd lift kit with bilstien shocks. http://www.racecardynamics.com/products/suspensions/chevy/chevy4wd66/chevy4wd66full.htm
-tires are 35 12.5 18 mud grapplers with about ten thousand miles on them.
-wheels ar 18 x 9 boffas by KMC
-walbro intank fuel pump new fuel filter
-SS grill
-04 silverado tail lights
-cold air
-bed liner
-bed cover fold a top locking bed cover
-SS nerf bars
-hawk brake pads
non smoker, meticulously maintained this truck is very clean it should be it only has 50k miles.

asking $16,200

all mods have been done in the past six months

feel free to email me [email protected]

heres a link to pics. I wil be posting more pics soon also the truck can be viewed any time just email me or call me at work 847-891-0767 ext115 and I can set it up thanks Chris http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3137344#post3137344

Juggernaut

TCG Elite Member
Mar 16, 2005
that would be perfect for her, Kel go look at it, i trust speed inc, by the way chris do you remember someone calling about a Cobra's DYno info cuz i sold my Lightning for the CObra and needed some dyno info, if i gave you my vin and info what ever you needed could you get the info for me, im the guy that bought a whole bunch of stuff last year for a lightning like a 6 lb lower and tuner and stuff, the only reason im asking about the Cobra's info is cuz my idle keeps bounching around at a stop :(

The Blondie

1MeanGt's Chick!!!
May 23, 2005
Jay Vicious said:
that would be perfect for her, Kel go look at it, i trust speed inc, by the way chris do you remember someone calling about a Cobra's DYno info cuz i sold my Lightning for the CObra and needed some dyno info, if i gave you my vin and info what ever you needed could you get the info for me, im the guy that bought a whole bunch of stuff last year for a lightning like a 6 lb lower and tuner and stuff, the only reason im asking about the Cobra's info is cuz my idle keeps bounching around at a stop :(

If i buy that we HAVE to live w/ Karen & John for like 3 months!!!!! and it will need to be painted...... Pink like the one paris and nicole had!!!!

C

chris@svtspeed

chris@svtspeed said:
I dont think I can sell it knowing your going two paint it pink I used to have to lifted cj7 jeeps one with a fuel injected vette motor that I would stomp out camaros with it it was awsome.

we keep records of everything but I dont like to just hand them out so if you want them you have to show something that you own the cobra

The Blondie

1MeanGt's Chick!!!
May 23, 2005
chris@svtspeed said:
I dont think I can sell it knowing your going two paint it pink I used to have to lifted cj7 jeeps one with a fuel injected vette motor that I would stomp out camaros with it it was awsome.
Thats awesome! that truck painted pink might work, ive always had jeeps though! I love Cj's always wanted one but i dont work on the damn thing so i knew that it would be in the shop all the time w/ something dumb wrong w/ it! i do not think i want ifs though! I like my dana front and rear

C

chris@svtspeed

here are some more pics if any one is intrested. maybe if someone could photo shop pink for kelly

truckpicsII006.jpg

DSC
DSC00158.jpg
DSC00154.jpg
truckpicsII009.jpg
truckpicsII014.jpg
truckpicsII013.jpg
truckpicsII012.jpg
truckpicsII011.jpg
truckpicsII008.jpg
truckpicsII007.jpg
truckpicsII005.jpg