My 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback on Ebay

Mystic544

TimmaY
Apr 7, 2004
Peoria, AZ
Matt

Looks pretty good from the pictures!
Feel free to PM me more info like:
How original is her skin, Body panels, trunk, fenders, underneath?
?Bondo?
How is the chrome?
Original V8 car? What's her history?
More details on the engine (head work, internals, stock bore)?
Anything else you want to add...
When my Vert moves I'm either going old school or 03/04 Cobra

Tim

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
Most of the car is very very solid. Drivers and Pass rocker panels have a little rust so I have brand new ones in the box. The passenger door has a little rust underside bottom so I bought a brand new complete door shell. The rest of the cars skin is in above average condition.

Most of the chrome is nice. But there is almost all of it brand new in the box to be put on when the car is done.

It is an original C-Code Factory V-8 2bbl Car.

Was bought from I believe the third owner in Ohio. Was a Dearborn built car.
Vin - 5F09C - Breaks down to 1965 / Dearborn / Fastback / V-8

The engine that is in her now is a stock bore 5.0. The heads are stock and as far as I know all the rest of the engine internals are stock too.

This car is really for the guy who wants to buy it and spend another 2 - 4 K on a very nice paint job with a bit of body work. After that the same car would bring in 25K easy. I just cant do that.

Two mustangs is way to much. I am being told daily that the red one needs to go or the blue one does. and the blue one isnt going anywhere!!

Matt

Looks pretty good from the pictures!
Feel free to PM me more info like:
How original is her skin, Body panels, trunk, fenders, underneath?
?Bondo?
How is the chrome?
Original V8 car? What's her history?
More details on the engine (head work, internals, stock bore)?
Anything else you want to add...
When my Vert moves I'm either going old school or 03/04 Cobra

Tim[/QUOTE]

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
Thanks for the nice words everybody. I am seriously going to miss her. This month made it three full years since I brought her home.

Lots of fun and ofcourse the nastolgic aspect that you dont see the same car at every red light. But I just didnt get to enjoy her. The Cobra is three times as fast and four times as safe. I am just so absolutely god damn happy with the Cobra. That it takes over any feeling of loss that I get about the 65.

The guy paypal'd me $1K deposit the minute after the auction ended. Had been talking to him throughout the auction. Is from CA and is arranging a Semi Truck enclosed trailer to pick her up next week.

Maybe any remorse that sets in after shes gone can be cured by a whipple? ;)

Who knows.

Matt

Thread Info