1986 Mystichrome SVO for sale 75k miles mint LOOK

pics here

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/624564/6

'86 SVO 75k miles 1 owner Mystichrome Chromalusion FS

Hello all. Here's some info about the car.
The car is a 1 owner with 75,xxx original miles on it. The car was adult owned and never abused and garage kept most of it's life. I had just purchaced the car a few months ago, but unfortunatly can not afford to keep another car, so this one has to go. The interior is in MINT condition. There is no rips, burns, stains, etc. anywhere. The seats are leather and the passenger and rear seats look like they have never been sat in, and the drivers seat shows less than normal wear. The steering wheel also looks like new. Every option works, all guages, power windows and locks, and all lights and factory radio. I would rate the interior a 9.5 out of 10. The AC works but needs a recharge. The car runs and drives wonderfull too. It is pretty much all stock and original, except the cat back exhaust is aftermarket and it has a K&N filter and the plugs and wires look fairly new and a new valve cover gasket.

The exterior of the car was black, but the paint showed some age and typical wear and tear for being an older car, but had no rust at all on the exterior, only a few small surface specs under the hatch and a couple in the jambs, but none that show on the outside at all. The car was never wrecked or repainted untill just recently. It was CUSTOM painted using the 2004 Mustang Cobra MYSTICHROME chromalusion paint, which was only used on 1010 cars in 2004. It changes several colors depending on the angle and light, green/blue/purple/gray/gold, etc. pics of the 2004 Mystichrome can be seen at www.mysticcobra.net
All of the trim and double wing and bumper mouldings were also sanded and repainted with a low gloss black instead of the light gray that came on it originally. There are only a few tiny dime sized dings on the car and no scratches at all, I would rate the exterior a 9 out of 10. The wheels have been sanded and polished as well and it has fareley new Good-year tires on it. New emblembs all the way around too.

This car is one of the cleanest SVO's I've ever seen and attracts attention everywhere. You will NOT see a car like this anywhere.

. The car is located just NW of Chicago, about 10 minutes from O'hare airport. I am asking $11,000 o.b.o. for the car. My email is [email protected] I'll try my best to check email and answer any questions prompeley. Thanks all.
I also have alot of the original paper work, manual, window sticker, metal tag, and build sheet and shop manuals that go with the car.

cobrasnake302

Regular
Apr 16, 2005
Here's some SVO info:

SVO Facts
Engine:
2.3 L in line 4 cyl, single overhead cam (2300 cc)

Turbocharger:
AiResearch T-3 oil water oil cooler, Integral waste gate allows 15 psi boost, air-to-air intercooler lowers intake charge temp. from 300-degrees to 175 Fahrenheit.

Compression Ratio:
8:01:1

Horsepower:
1986 = 200 @ 5000 RPM

Torque:
1986 = 240 @ 3000 RPM

Exhaust:
1985.5 - 1986 Dual; From converter back it has a y-pipe and then it becomes duals.

Transmission, Type:
Five Speed Manual, T-5 Hurst Modified Borg Warner, Short Throw; Clutch and Accelerator Pedals Repositioned to Facilitate "Heel and Toe" Driving Technique. Each year had minor improvements from the previous. 1984 SVOs have different gear ratios than all other SVOs.

Rear Axle Ratio:

1985-86 = 3.73: 1; Traction-Lok

Gear Ratio:
1st: 3.50
2nd: 2.14
3rd: 1.36
4th: 1.00
5th: 0.78

Suspension, Type:
Independent, Modified MacPherson Strut; Adjustable Koni Gas-Charged Shocks, Telescoping; 1.12" Dia. Front Sway Bar

Suspension, Type, Rear:
Live Axle, Four-Bar-Link (Upper, Leading; Lower, Trailing) Rubber Bushed, Quadra Shock*, Telescoping Koni Vertical Gas Charged Shocks and Longitudinally Mounted Koni Hydraulic Axle Dampers; Stabilizer Bar .67" Diameter.
Brakes:
Power Discs Front and Rear. Front 10.91" Diameter; Rear 11.25" Diameter; Brake Sweep Area: 432.0 Sq. In.

Wheels and Tires:
16" x 7" Cast Aluminum Wheels with Blackwall P225/50/VR16 European Uni-Directional VR50 "Gatorbacks"

Chassis:
Wheelbase: 100.5 in.
Track, Front: 57.8 in.
Track, Rear: 58.3 in.
Length: 180.8 in.
Width: 69.1 in.
Height: 52.1 in.
Weight: ., 1986: 3028 lbs.
Weight Distribution, Front/Rear: 56.6, 43.4

Thread Info

• cobrasnake302
    Created