Anyone interesting in buying my car?

I am just curious as to if anyone on here has any interest in buying my car. Im not here to debate whether how much it is worth so if you arent interested in the car, please keep it to yourself. I would consider selling the car for around $40,000 so if anyone is interested, let me know. Im guaging interest, if noone is interested, that is fine also.

The car is being retuned by the best tuner in the country this friday and I believe it will make over 700rwhp on blower only and close to 800rwhp on nitrous (75 shot). If anyone is interested, please let me know. I just want to see if anyone is interested. I may move onto a viper or something more impractical :cool2:

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
venmousracer said:
trust me guys Eric works, I remember when his father was asking .50 cents for a can of soup and 15 dollars for everytime he used the internet..... Funny stuffyou ask me..... Eddie

yeah, that was a great time. I had to pay to live at home and that was when I was 20, a normal age to live at home. I had to pay for all the food in the house, and a rediculous charge for the internet because I was not on good terms with the parents but that did not last longer than a few weeks. My parents no doubt have been the only reason I can afford any of this, we own a few companies and they have just given me opportunities. I could take them for granted and not do anything or I could take the opportunity, bust my ass and make the best of it. I was not given a lot like most kids, I got the opportunity to make it for myself and ran with it, there is a big difference but yes I wont deny that my parents helped me out, nothing to be ashamed of. But I have earned everything I have, the cobra now, the viper later whatever. I just hope someone wants my car for the right price, if not the hellion kit with some nitrous looks tempting but I love how my car runs now, not much that touches it. I am racing my friends Lexus SC300 this weekend with 799rwhp (supra conversion) and he went 10.2@145 or something like that last year. I cant wait :alcoholic

SVT2SLOW

Oct 19, 2004
hey eric is the sc300 white running on et streets? and a 6sp or auto?

if it is white, caged, and stick i think i saw it run a 10.3 flat at byron second or third weekend they were open. 80 something out and sideways through third down the track impressive. Anyway you have missed some sick races this year after stratford in stc. if i cant video tape your race i want to at least see the tape.

Oh and if you parents pay good i know a couple trades myself...seriously...haha

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Im paid no differently than anyone else working in the same position salary wise. Its the commission and so forth, hense the working hard part.

Yes, Chris has the white lexus you saw. Hes a cool guy with a fast ass car. We arent racing for money or anything, just two buddies going at it with a video camera of course!

SVT2SLOW

Oct 19, 2004
SVTdubs said:
Im paid no differently than anyone else working in the same position salary wise. Its the commission and so forth, hense the working hard part.

Yes, Chris has the white lexus you saw. Hes a cool guy with a fast ass car. We arent racing for money or anything, just two buddies going at it with a video camera of course!

thats sweet money is just a reason for the after race fight when the loser doesnt pay...I just like to see fast cars go at it personally. hope it ends up good.

As per your job...nice to see that most of us here are hard working individuals and strive to be the best at what we do.

tom03Cobra

YEEOWZZAA
Dec 13, 2004
SVTdubs said:

Should be a great race against Chris, his car has a huge top end charge, but does have considerable lag too. When him and I would go from a roll I'd put 2 cars on him instantly while he spooled, then he charge passed me like I was standing still. Don't give that lex too much of a hit. Maybe I'll be around and can get it on video (hint hint hint) call bisch

Thread Info